Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Cottontail

I've been having this problem for a while and I feel really stupid since there's probably a really simple explanation.
Whenever I place images or new content boxes on my profile, everything is fine. But when I try to drag anything down past a certain spot it starts moving whatever I'm dragging very slowly. Why is that, is there a way to fix it or is it just chrome? I'm assuming it's something to do with chrome because it doesn't seem to happen with mozilla, although with firefox literally everything else is slow so it's agonizing to use. : (

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
wqt
Yup, it's due to Chrome. Chrome, Safari, and Opera actually all have this problem due to using similar page-rendering engines which do not get along with Gaia's JS.
Firefox is the most compatible browser, so I'd recommend sticking to it while editing.

(This has been recorded in the Profile Bug Report Thread -- #1 on that list)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Chatty Cottontail

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
wqt
Yup, it's due to Chrome. Chrome, Safari, and Opera actually all have this problem due to using similar page-rendering engines which do not get along with Gaia's JS.
Firefox is the most compatible browser, so I'd recommend sticking to it while editing.

(This has been recorded in the Profile Bug Report Thread -- #1 on that list)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Thank you for answering! I'm sorry I didn't check that list first, it would have made a lot more sense to do so than make a new thread since it seemed like a common issue. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff