Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
I add text, stationary pictures or anything I add to my Gaia Profile, but when I do that, it doesn't move when I click and drag it. Things like that usually move when I click and drag, but when I repeat the same technique to anything with text, it highlights text. But if I repeat the same click-and-drag technique to pictures and sucklike, my mouse pointer becomes something like this:

Ø

And when I let go again, my pointer is back to its usual form again, and the image is still stationary. On my profile, I just can't get anything to move when I click and drag it somewhere. Arranging things like that on profiles usually works properly, but in these current cases, it isn't working that way. I think I have some sort of glitch. I mean, I had these "disabilities of arranging things" for a long time and the results are still the same. I bet other users are having the same issue on their profiles as well. Can you please help us, Gaia Staff? Thanks in advance.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200

Hilarious Raider

same here and also meboo chat has been pain lately and i cannot talk to friends who appear online (and actually are since we sent pms back and forth) on my list but on the chat itself are currently offline. Could this be just a glitch not really a issue? sweatdrop
Kite _Thundagon
same here and also meboo chat has been pain lately and i cannot talk to friends who appear online (and actually are since we sent pms back and forth) on my list but on the chat itself are currently offline. Could this be just a glitch not really a issue? sweatdrop

the meebo bar is taken care of by meebo, not gaia. any issues with the bar you'll have to contact them.

Dangerous Lover

askdjak. I'm having this issue too! Except when I try to drag things it only moves them a little bit, and I have to repeatedly click and drag to get ANYWHERE. That takes forever.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
CharmedandDangerousImSure
askdjak. I'm having this issue too! Except when I try to drag things it only moves them a little bit, and I have to repeatedly click and drag to get ANYWHERE. That takes forever.

Many of us are experiencing the same things in our profile. I hope this gets fixed as well.

Combative Firestarter

Same problem here. Have you guys tried a different browser? Some other thread I found mentioned browser/add-on problems being the possible reason for this sort of issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff