Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Regular

12,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Phantom Drifter
HyruleanHero
Yeah, it's because your profile text color is set to white. You can highlight the words to uncover them.
No. I have tried that a long time ago and even IF they were white the add button would still work and it does not, also as I mentioned I tried other codes in which the text color was a different color then and they both still did not work.

Right, well, what browser are you using?

Beloved Lunatic

14,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
HyruleanHero
Phantom Drifter
HyruleanHero
Yeah, it's because your profile text color is set to white. You can highlight the words to uncover them.
No. I have tried that a long time ago and even IF they were white the add button would still work and it does not, also as I mentioned I tried other codes in which the text color was a different color then and they both still did not work.

Safari.

Supportive Regular

12,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Phantom Drifter
HyruleanHero
Phantom Drifter
HyruleanHero

Safari.

Have you tried others? Never had that issue on Chrome, for example.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff