Welcome to Gaia! ::

I figured they would have fixed this last night when they were fixing Gaia, but apparrently not. When I go to customize my avie and attempt to change her clothes, first of all...it shows a broken image before I can even change her. I really would like to know when this bug is going to be fixed.
Some feedback, please?
mine's doing the same thing to for some reason
Mine has been doing it for the past 5 days... and i really want to change my avi
domokun
mine just started doing it today it worked fine last night
sweatdrop The Clyde server has been fizzling on and off lately; it's under an intense amount of strain because of heavy usage. Try following this workaround, which involves switching to the Reinhart server:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8581350 3nodding
no one can change their avvie... it stinks... cuz if you want some one to draw u something... u can't change ur outfit...
i cant put on my shoes!!
my shoes!!!
I learned a way how to get around this.
first: goto costomize me and try to equip the item ONLY ONE ITEM
second:Rightclick on the place where your avatar should be and select properties
Third:Highlight and copy the Url there it should look like this :clyde.gaiaonline.com/profile/inventory.php?mode=display&key=1605981807&pid=a1e&&slot=5&random=0.6732187957012836
Fourth: open a new window and login to gaiaonline with it.
Fifth:paste the url in the adress slot and change clyde with reinhart
Sixth: now press go see your avatar with the item good.
Seventh: now paste: http://clyde.gaiaonline.com/profile/inventory.php?mode=save& . In your costomize me window and click go
Last: Now hit home on your explorer menu.
Now your done
terra_earth
no one can change their avvie... it stinks... cuz if you want some one to draw u something... u can't change ur outfit...
I can so be quite I found away around this glitch so i'm fine

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces