Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Receiver

emotion_yatta

Friendly Bunny

First, try getting ahold of one of the guild leaders and see if they can kick you out of the guild.

If that doesn't work out, you can PM one of the moderators in the Guild Network forum, and see if they can get you out of the guild.

Familiar Receiver

Kazie-chan
First, try getting ahold of one of the guild leaders and see if they can kick you out of the guild.

If that doesn't work out, you can PM one of the moderators in the Guild Network forum, and see if they can get you out of the guild.

Should've thought of that, Just asked the guild leader and he kicked me out. Thanks for this, I feel more dumbfounded + stupid that I didn't thought of this earlier. sweatdrop

Friendly Bunny

Chiratsuki
Kazie-chan

Should've thought of that, Just asked the guild leader and he kicked me out. Thanks for this, I feel more dumbfounded + stupid that I didn't thought of this earlier. sweatdrop

No problem! Glad you got out. If you ever have trouble again, its always nice to just ask a leader in the guild, but if they don't answer you can always try a mod as they're able to usually get you out too! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff