Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Man-Lover

Same issue. Really annoying

Aged Fatcat

I think this is happening to everyone who has the gaia app. It happened to me as well
Wow, we're all on the same page than, this is all too amazing, I thought I was alone on this issue, but, I'm glad to see that everyone else is having this issue with the Gaia On The Go App, I'm really annoyed that I can't log in, I even tried deleting it and reinstalling it, I still get the same error message that's preventing me from logging in, this is really getting annoying and old fast.

scottymccall's Widower

Invisible Spotter

6,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Invisibility 100
heart I'm having the same problemo here, too, OP. :/ I want the Devs to fix it/find the problem soon so I can get on! heart

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100
-.- I really hope this issue gets fixed soon. I'm just glad it's not my account or my phone acting up. The sooner they fix this the better.
I annoyed. With my lAptop out of comission all I have is my itouch

Sparkly Hoarder

Glad I'm not the only one having this issue. Freaked me out at first as I have been hacked in the past (and was lucky to get my account and almost all my items back).

Please fix this, Gaia! (Though... look at how the guilds still need fixing so I'm not holding my breath on this being fixed anytime soon...)
I've been using my iPhone 3Gs 8GB to do all my web surfing, but I still wish that the Gaia On The Go App will get fixed soon, I hate not being able to log into it, it's getting annoying and old fast.

Inquisitive Bibliophile

9,400 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Autobiographer 200
i got the same problem i hope they fix it soon
The one thing that bothers me, is that they always have updates for Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands App, which is part of GaiaOnline Games, but yet, they never seem to have update bug fixes for GaiaOnline On The Go App, I just don't get it, why can't they use all the update bug fixes for GaiaOnline On The Go App instead of using it for the in game App for Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands!? They really gotta hurry this up and fix the GaiaOnline On The Go App, I mean, seriously!
Gothic85Cat
The one thing that bothers me, is that they always have updates for Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands App, which is part of GaiaOnline Games, but yet, they never seem to have update bug fixes for GaiaOnline On The Go App, I just don't get it, why can't they use all the update bug fixes for GaiaOnline On The Go App instead of using it for the in game App for Monster Galaxy: The Zodiac Islands!? They really gotta hurry this up and fix the GaiaOnline On The Go App, I mean, seriously!

If you had dev notices enabled, or read them, you'd know that the app login was fixed earlier today.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_568/#568
Oh thanks, edy, now you tell me stressed I wasn't exactly able to check the notices that said the GaiaOnline On The Go App was fixed when it came to logging in, but, now that you told me at the last minute, thank you very much mad scream oye...

Demonic Lover

10,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Streaker 200
edy
Gothic85Cat

If you had dev notices enabled, or read them, you'd know that the app login was fixed earlier today.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_568/#568

I got the alert that it was fixed earlier yesterday. And it worked when I logged in then. But I just tried it a minute ago and it says the whole error wrong username/password thing again sad
That sucks, mine finally works, which is why Im using it to reply back, but, I hope yours gets fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff