Welcome to Gaia! ::

For some odd reason, I'm already logged in to the GaiaOnline.com site, but when it comes to logging into the Gaia On The Go App, all of a sudden I get this error message telling me, "invalid user name and or password" I've been using the same user name and password every single time and I've always been able to log in without a problem, now I'm having a problem with logging in with my same user name and password because I keep getting that same error message, I just don't know what to do, I deleted the app and reinstalled it again and I tried logging in and even still I get that same error message, I really don't know what's the problem.

solomon514's Wife

Dedicated Regular

You're not the only one having the issue, I am having it too and it's annoying considering I am always on my phone now and not on my laptop.

Omnipresent Cultist

gonk I nearly died of a heart attack when I thought I had been banned or hacked. ; -; I have so much to accomplish, I cant be banned or hacked. <<;; Then i got on here to make sure the app hadn't glitched or something and then i logged on and I felt like the pope.
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/11/15/128712537446004169.jpg
=3= scared the s**t out of me and thought if I was banned I might cry.
I'm wondering when they'll actually fix that little annoying bug problem, I don't think I'm being banned or hacked, I think it's something else

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
There are a lot of people having issues with this, the original thread I posted in was created on the 18th when this started happening. Gaia hasn't even said a word about this even being in existence. I don't know if they know, or if they're just not saying anything because they don't know what the problem is with the app.

Hilarious Elocutionist

Same issue, been like this for a couple days now. Any idea how to get in touch with a Mod to fix this?
I'm having the same issue as well. It's good to know it's not just me, even though this situation stinks. I hope it gets fixed soon!
I agree with Catalina, I hope this problem gets fixed too, I'm getting sick and tired of this stupid problem with the Gaia On The Go App not working properly.

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Likewise having the problem. Getting annoying. Glad it's not just me.

Dangerous Hunter

I panicked last night because of this. Thought I was hacked or something and was losing all the gold I am worth. But I sIgned in on my computer and it's all fine though I am on safari on my iPod now so my guess is that the app is broken

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
The application is having issues at the moment, but I submitted a bug report yesterday about it. The Devs are looking into the problem, so all we can really do now is wait until they find out whats going on and fix it. ^^

Unsealed Spirit

10,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
Let's hope so <<

5,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thank god it's not just me

Explorer

9,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
► No wonder. At first I was trying to log in my college campus wi-fi which I put on my verified IP list. Then I try to log in at home and still a no go. Glad I found this topic and issue is among other users, not just myself.

Interesting Nerd

I'm having the same issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas