Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Lunatic

Hello, I recently bought a Black Chyaku Norisu Scarf a few days ago from Loyal's Bazaar, and noticed that I had not received it in my inventory. I than bought another thinking I had done something wrong, or miss clicked and didn't actually buy it, but again it did not show in my inventory.

I believe I did get charged for them, but I'm not entirely sure since I wasn't keeping an eye on my gold count. I don't expect to be reimbursed, but figured I'd ask and at least try to have the issue solved, or be told what I may have done wrong.

Thanks in advance!

dramallama

Anxious Lunatic

Your best bet would probably be to file an "Issues with Items/Gold" ticket so a staff member can look into it and see what happened.

Anxious Lunatic

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Your best bet would probably be to file an "Issues with Items/Gold" ticket so a staff member can look into it and see what happened.

Ah, thank you. I didn't know Gaia had a ticketing system for bugs and what not. I'll go look for it, but if you read this soon, could you point me in the right direction? Not sure where it'd really be located at.
Undefined Shogun
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Ah, thank you. I didn't know Gaia had a ticketing system for bugs and what not. I'll go look for it, but if you read this soon, could you point me in the right direction? Not sure where it'd really be located at.

Contact Us at the bottom of any page, and then either "My Tickets" in the tabs at the top or use the FAQ on the side (How to -> Misc. -> Misc. General -> Contact Us (either one) -> scroll to the bottom of the page to the 'still can't find your answer'). Issues is under Account Inquiry -> Account Status.

Anxious Lunatic

~ Aki - Fairy ~
Undefined Shogun
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Contact Us at the bottom of any page, and then either "My Tickets" in the tabs at the top or use the FAQ on the side (How to -> Misc. -> Misc. General -> Contact Us (either one) -> scroll to the bottom of the page to the 'still can't find your answer'). Issues is under Account Inquiry -> Account Status.

Thank you for all the help! I really appreciate it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff