Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gaian

24,825 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
I've now included screenshots

1) No potions awarded
- I've exchanged a lot of soul candies because I wanted the Jack Gears for battle items/potions, but I've received no potions even if there was a prompt that appeared that I was awarded assorted potions.

It started yesterday when I logged back in Gaia all of my remaining potions are back to 0. I've exchanged thousands of soul candies and I still got 0 potion/s.
~thanks I can get potions now

2) I can't attack the boss =(
It keeps saying that I have to wait for 5 minutes before to do a battle, the 5 minutes prompt keeps on appearing, even if 30 or more minutes have passed. It was working fine earlier, then this happened.

3) No candies from shops
-I can't find in my inventory the items from trick treating from the shops. I've checked my inventory from the equip / special to the animated portions of my inventory and they are not there. When I visit the shops it has a prompt that I've received candies but I've got 0.

20 candies collected but I can't find them in my inventory.

screenshot below (spoiler tag)
User Image

4) Boss fights no rewards and bugged numerous fights from assorted bosses + 0 kill count
-My kill points are back to zero when I logged back in to Gaia. I earned the Novice Striker achievement days ago, but now it showed I earned it 3 hrs ago.

A prompt appeared that I got an sdplus Aria and I have killed the Spirit Maiden Aria but her life is stuck at 8. I tried using the stamina potion again to kill her, and closed the window.

But when I opened the boss fight window Trainee Chauntelle appeared i tried to use the stamina potions again and the same thing happened I said i got a doll plus defeated her, her life stuck at 3.

Then when I opened the window again it's the Hell Warden I'm battling, the same thing happened all over again, his life stuck at 44. crying The only time it stopped was when I stopped using the potion and it allows me to have normal battles again.

When I checked the leaderboard I noticed that I have 18 boss kills, while in truth Aria was supposed to be the 4th boss kill I've made, I think what I've posted above/experiment I made had an effect. =(

screenshot below (spoiler tag)

SPIRIT MAIDEN ARIA
User Image
User Image

TRAINEE CHAUNTELLE
User Image
User Image

HELL WARDEN
User Image
User Image

LEADERBOARD
User Image

Pure-hearted Vampire

16,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
AinsPixieDust
1) No potions awarded
- I've exchanged a lot of soul candies because I wanted the Jack Gears for battle items/potions, but I've received no potions even if there was a prompt that appeared that I was awarded assorted potions.

It started yesterday when I logged back in Gaia all of my remaining potions are back to 0. I've exchanged thousands of soul candies and I still got 0 potion/s.

2) I can't attack the boss =(
It keeps saying that I have to wait for 5 minutes before to do a battle, the 5 minutes prompt keeps on appearing, even if 30 or more minutes have passed. It was working fine earlier, then this happened.

3) No candies from shops
-I can't find in my inventory the items from trick treating from the shops. I've checked my inventory from the equip / special to the animated portions of my inventory and they are not there. When I visit the shops it has a prompt that I've received candies but I've got 0.
The only thing I can suggest is do what I have been doing, take the screen shots when you redeem the candy and it says you are getting green or red potions..file a bug report with these...

Dapper Muse

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
User Image

I'm having the same issue with the boss. It tells me that i have to wait before i can attack this character as if i was camping a character, and the timer displays 0:00 anyways. I'm unsure how it happened. I guess i was grinding bosses too hard and tried to fight the boss twice within 5 minutes. So once it happened when i tried to fight the boss it's plagued me constantly and basically crippled me out of the event.
                                                                Operating system: Windows 7
                                                                Browser: Google Chrome
                                                                Flash player: 15.0.0.189

Dapper Muse

4,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Thirteenth Lightbringer

22,975 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
Getting the same potion issue here, loads of pots not being awarded

User Image
besides many other times where I should've gotten stamina and other health potions. Only drop potions seem to be granted.

Sparkly Gaian

24,825 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
Marquessa_De_Sade
The only thing I can suggest is do what I have been doing, take the screen shots when you redeem the candy and it says you are getting green or red potions..file a bug report with these...

Thanks for the advice! heart

SnufferinSnaggle

It happened to me earlier, I don't know if it will happen again but I'm experiencing a new bug. =(
~edit I still can't fight the boss, I tried to wait more than 10 minutes to make an attack but still the image you posted here is still happening.

Rukerius

I am able to receive potions now, my health potion was not working earlier but it's working fine now, but I'm wasting them since the boss fight has numerous bugs. =(

Prodigal Prophet

I never got an acheivement but when i checked my stats today it showed i have 0 kills

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces