Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brainy Bookworm

10,250 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150
so, I logged in to gaia to get my daily easter event items. Got the first six, but when I tried to get the one from the 7th day, every time I tried I was denied. (and I tried from 2am pacific time to 11 am pacific time)

was this a bug? if so, could I please get mine, because I logged in every day of the event prior to then like I was supposed to but instead got an error message that day. id really like to get all of them so I can get the "special" item too.

if this has already been taken care of and I just haven't noticed it yet, please ignore me. biggrin

thanks!
The error on day 7 had been corrected that afternoon.
There was also an issue where not everybody has received the special item (a grunny basket), even though they'd gotten all the items/logged in each day.

Brainy Bookworm

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
~ Aki - Fairy ~
There was also an issue where not everybody has received the special item (a grunny basket), even though they'd gotten all the items/logged in each day.

are they doing anything about it? some of us couldn't make it online later that day. We do have lives outside of gaia, so sometimes we can only get online during one half of the day.
Vicci-Xandra17
~ Aki - Fairy ~

are they doing anything about it? some of us couldn't make it online later that day. We do have lives outside of gaia, so sometimes we can only get online during one half of the day.

I really have no idea whether or not they'll compensate for it, as it's not an issue I've ever experienced, personally, or if I have I haven't cared (I come on Gaia primarily for the forums; items and stuff are just a sort of bonus)

Brainy Bookworm

10,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Vicci-Xandra17
~ Aki - Fairy ~

I really have no idea whether or not they'll compensate for it, as it's not an issue I've ever experienced, personally, or if I have I haven't cared (I come on Gaia primarily for the forums; items and stuff are just a sort of bonus)

alright well, thanks for the reply!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces