Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Citizen

21,825 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Olympian 200
I started this thread earlier this month which actually sort of blew up in my face, but I thought I would at least get the Popular Thread achievement. I can't say for certain that there were 50 replies in that thread, but it went to almost 20 pages, so...yeah.

On my achievements page, the Popular Thread achievement is giving me 0/50 on my progress too. This is also stopping me from getting my Forum Junior Achievement.

Saxy Coder

irisastra
Did you have the Popular Thread Achievement avaible when you first made the thread?
If not, that is probably why the system isn't registering it... you need to have the achievement avaible when you make the thread or else it will not register.

If you did have it unlocked when you created the thread, the system might be lagging?
It can sometimes take up to three days for achievements to grant.

Invisible Citizen

21,825 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Olympian 200
Lady Saxophone
irisastra
Did you have the Popular Thread Achievement avaible when you first made the thread?
If not, that is probably why the system isn't registering it... you need to have the achievement avaible when you make the thread or else it will not register.

If you did have it unlocked when you created the thread, the system might be lagging?
It can sometimes take up to three days for achievements to grant.

I'm positive that I've had the achievement waiting for a long time, so no. And even if the system is lagging, it's been almost a month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff