Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Flatterer

16,175 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
If you go to my profile you will see a picture saying "nothing" and I believe there may be other pictures underneath. My problem is I am unable to delete or move the pictures. The delete button is hidden. I can still see the re-size picture button but that will not do anything. Please lend me some assistance on this issue.

Dapper Phantom

ashleyrulzxoxo
If you go to my profile you will see a picture saying "nothing" and I believe there may be other pictures underneath. My problem is I am unable to delete or move the pictures. The delete button is hidden. I can still see the re-size picture button but that will not do anything. Please lend me some assistance on this issue.

This code should bump the pictures down enough so that you can see the X buttons.
When you're done, you can take it back out.

#pictures_container, #texts_container {
position: absolute;
top: 25px; }

Codebreaking Flatterer

16,175 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Horntastic

Thank you so much! If you happen to be collecting charms or something I will send you some because I really appreciate you saving me the trouble of submitting a ticket (last time it took like 20 days for me to get a response).

Dapper Phantom

ashleyrulzxoxo
Horntastic

Thank you so much! If you happen to be collecting charms or something I will send you some because I really appreciate you saving me the trouble of submitting a ticket (last time it took like 20 days for me to get a response).

Nah, I'm not collecting much anymore. Thanks though!

Just so you know, some forums may be faster at answering certain types of questions.
If it's a general site issue, and it might not be a bug, you can try Site Questions & Assistance.
If it's a profile thing, you can ask in Profile Discussion. (if it really is a bug, we can tell you for sure)

Codebreaking Flatterer

16,175 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
Horntastic

Oh alright. Sorry it is rare for me to use forums and I am never completely sure where I should be posting stuff lol. Thanks for the tip!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff