• Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
STILL Nothing.. emotion_8c
Empress Boa
It's sunrise right now, and I can't pick up anything it misses with the @#$% message. what is going on pls help :c

edit: I can pick up BUGS, but not flowers and papers ... :c im picking up as much as i can for alchemy. please help. thank you.

Should be fixed later on today. Working on changing the limits, so that they work as intended, not as it's currently working.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
edy
Empress Boa
It's sunrise right now, and I can't pick up anything it misses with the @#$% message. what is going on pls help :c

edit: I can pick up BUGS, but not flowers and papers ... :c im picking up as much as i can for alchemy. please help. thank you.

Should be fixed later on today. Working on changing the limits, so that they work as intended, not as it's currently working.

yayy biggrin ok thank you im happy now. i just wanted some answer i donate again XD heart
Empress Boa
edy
Empress Boa

yayy biggrin ok thank you im happy now. i just wanted some answer i donate again XD heart

Okay, it should be working as planned now. I did some bad math, and instead of resetting every day, it would have taken many, many years. Sorry about that!

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
edy
Empress Boa
edy
Empress Boa

Okay, it should be working as planned now. I did some bad math, and instead of resetting every day, it would have taken many, many years. Sorry about that!

thank you so much! XD excited to pick up trash again. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces