Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
It's sunrise right now, and I can't pick up anything it misses with the @#$% message. what is going on pls help :c

edit: I can pick up BUGS, but not flowers and papers ... :c im picking up as much as i can for alchemy. please help. thank you.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
edy

It's still not working after a few hours. It's still missing anything I pick up aside from bugs.

I never botted nor abused; in fact what is considered abuse? I thought we shouldn't worry because we don't exceed the limit to pick up.

i was just walking up in each room picking up the kinds of flowers or papers i need such as pink carnations and old crumpled newspaper. sweatdrop

Edit: I sorta recorded the problem through a test stream sweatdrop maybe it'll clarify the problem.

Link: Recorded Problem Trash Picking Misses All

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
edy

I still can't pick up trash and it's already set to next day (march 5). also I noticed, if i log into a mule acct, I can pick uponly the very first flower or paper, then the rest wouldn't let me. Is this flood control by ip? I think it's very unfair or maybe buggy... please help. I've been trying alot of times and still nothing. It's very frustrating specially that I know this isn't happening to most people.

Dangerous Dabbler

edy

Towns changes

Due to a botting problem we encountered last week, we've made a few changes to how collecting bugs, and saving them to your inventory works.

First, you no longer have to manually save items from the backpack to your inventory. Items will be automatically saved to your inventory whenever you leave a Towns server. Clicking "Yes" on the save to inventory question does nothing now.

Second, there is now flood control on picking up items. Except for botters, nobody should hit this daily limit. It's been set quite high, but will prevent abuse.

Third, a bug has been fixed in the item generating code, so you should be seeing cans, and on rare occasion, boots!

Fourth, we know about the bug where you can't pick up certain flowers. It's being worked on, and should be fixed soon.

It's happening to me, too, where everything is a "miss" and a curse string and it's happening for today as well as late yesterday. So if it's the flood control, it's NOT set to a "daily" limit as stated above, and they've also mistaken how much trash/flowers people can pick up on a weekend day without using bots.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Cimeara
edy

Towns changes

Due to a botting problem we encountered last week, we've made a few changes to how collecting bugs, and saving them to your inventory works.

First, you no longer have to manually save items from the backpack to your inventory. Items will be automatically saved to your inventory whenever you leave a Towns server. Clicking "Yes" on the save to inventory question does nothing now.

Second, there is now flood control on picking up items. Except for botters, nobody should hit this daily limit. It's been set quite high, but will prevent abuse.

Third, a bug has been fixed in the item generating code, so you should be seeing cans, and on rare occasion, boots!

Fourth, we know about the bug where you can't pick up certain flowers. It's being worked on, and should be fixed soon.

It's happening to me, too, where everything is a "miss" and a curse string and it's happening for today as well as late yesterday. So if it's the flood control, it's NOT set to a "daily" limit as stated above, and they've also mistaken how much trash/flowers people can pick up on a weekend day without using bots.

well that really sucks :/ i didnt even pick up that much in towns :c i skip alot of trash and go for whatever i need o_o I hope they fix it. I hope its daily limit as well. limiting this is like limiting a gaming experience XD also im just at home all the time right now im on job hunt so i have so much free time to pick up in towns. i'd like to have that. i mean i spent so much money in gaia already... i think they shouldn't limit something needed for another "game" which is alchemy on this part. I just need to craft and get alot of components. I never once sold caches in mp. i always open them for components.

Dangerous Dabbler

Empress Boa
Cimeara
edy

Towns changes

well that really sucks :/ i didnt even pick up that much in towns :c i skip alot of trash and go for whatever i need o_o I hope they fix it. I hope its daily limit as well. limiting this is like limiting a gaming experience XD

Hmmm...
Edy's post was "Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:21 pm" and I wonder if it's as simple as a bug in the reset, so it's not resetting? I.e., everything since Friday has been counted against the same limit.

I don't pick up every piece of trash either, but all that means is that I can then run through a lot more squares getting what I do want before the light changes. ^_^

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
Cimeara

Hmmm...
Edy's post was "Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:21 pm" and I wonder if it's as simple as a bug in the reset, so it's not resetting? I.e., everything since Friday has been counted against the same limit.

I don't pick up every piece of trash either, but all that means is that I can then run through a lot more squares getting what I do want before the light changes. ^_^

ye same here I do that so I can get the stuff i need in more squares. also It's still not working for me today :c i picked up the very first trash and it worked then 2nd and so on, still missing XD :c

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
still nothing

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
update: still cant pick up anything