Welcome to Gaia! ::

oBuns's Other Half

Loser

thank you to the devs and gaian staff that fixed this quickly.

inventory arranger is no back up

blaugh

now i know that gaia had some trouble and had to disable all avatar related features on gaia. including the old inventory arranger

but from what i see everything else is fixed at the moment. but the old inventory arranger is still disabled

a lot of gaia uses including me still rather use the old inventory arranger since the new one is still full of glitches and is just overall annoying to use

so i just wanted to report that it is an issue that hasnt been fixed yet even though a lot of users still need it

This please, I appreciate the attempts to update the inventory arranger, but the new one is still pretty buggy. If the old one can still be enabled that'd be great.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I hope they bring back the old arranger. I can't use the new arranger at all. Like, I can't even select items and drag them. I have put off organizing my invo for three weeks and was coincidentally planning to tackle it just now. (That is why I'm here in this thread right now.^^; )

Fashionable Vampire

It's happening on my end as well. Can we please get this working again as well as the avatar related features here?

Doctor Pines's Queen

Thylacine Friend

14,100 Points
  • De-Extinctionist 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Cool Cat 500
Honestly if I have to use the new arranger I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending here! Please fix the old, reliable text based arranger that doesn't drop items randomly to the end of your list whenever you move some.

Alien Investigator

31,525 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
Aradia Dracaena
Honestly if I have to use the new arranger I'm not sure how much time I'll be spending here! Please fix the old, reliable text based arranger that doesn't drop items randomly to the end of your list whenever you move some.

This. I cannot stand that new system. It shuffles stuff around that shouldn't be shuffled! Please reactivate the old arranger!

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Aradia Dracaena

I'm seconding this as well. The fact that the new one does this makes it completely pointless to have it at all. I'm not using the new one to constantly battle with where my own items should be where I place them there, only to have others get kicked off to the last page.

Please fix the disabled feature for the old inventory arranger.

Noble Citizen

23,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Please, bring the Old Inventory Arranger back! I was just fine with it and the new one isn't working for me anyways so please, we should have the option of using the old inventory arranger when need it, thanks in advance. 3nodding

Otherworldly Witch

I rely so heavily on the old arranger. I like having everything in columns, where I can see item types and cost. I'm so a**l about how my inventory is arranged, so the new system just gives me more work to do to get my inventory how I want it. And I hate that glitch that scrambles everything after I save it in the new one.

oBuns's Other Half

Loser

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
I also want the old arranger back plz. I won't be buying any new Items until its back on.

Dangerous Millionaire

46,850 Points
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Please re-enstate I prefer to use the old inventory arranger to organize my inventory alphabetically. The new one makes it very hard to do so; by changing all the hard work I've already done.

I really don't want to find a new way to organize my inventory sad

Winter Warrior

To be honest, the new arranger is self-defeating, since if you have a lot of items from the old arranger put into your locker then it breaks the new arranger. In addition, the new arranger - which is supposed to let you put your items where you want them - just randomly shuffles your things around.

It's more than annoying.

Please please please turn the old arranger back on until the new arranger is at least stable!

If you're not going to reinstate the old arranger, at least let us know that you've disabled it for good.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Yes, please! I use the Classic Inventory Arranger literally every day. Having it disabled is making me twitchy.

Winter Warrior

Looks like it's back up!

emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out