Welcome to Gaia! ::

what do you do?!

cry, and hope they fix it 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
cry, and wish for old the old site back 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
politely pout and wait 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 2 ]
yes I want the free 10 gold 0.66666666666667 66.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

I was in a bump thread that I frequent when the gold counter moved a decimal point over! I had 3k before I strated to do polls as well as bumping now the counter says I have 332 gold. there ought to be a zero after that - I am freaking out because Gaia ate my gold crying crying crying I have never had glitches with my gold before this is so not cool.

today is wednesday 9:14 [napoles italy time] December 21st ... it is wednesday for sue. I was in a bumping thread in the chatter box when I noticed my gold was gone.

I have not bought anything today so there shouldn't have been a decrease of any kind. No outstanding transactions, I didn't even look at the shops. I have a mac so I have two tabs open so I can be in my guild doing pols and then switch back to my bumping contest thread. I also have gaia towns open ~yes I love to multi-task and play on gaia in many ways ... may I have my gold back? Please?
I was useing safari browser on a mac that uses OSX
I don't know if that will help any one ... it is still counting my money, but I am still out at least 3,000 gold which is unfortunate, but acceptible so long as this glitch gets fixed, please.

The only reason I don't mind it so much I that I joined the bump contest thread to gain a higher posting number and to win the pizes, but the gold was a nice little bonus.

I would like to at least be given a thoriey about why it happened or something please.

thank you
Seems the new set-up has tons of bugs.

~gold is an issue

~clothing - buying, selling, useing - are also giving people glitches

~turning in game items and not geting anything back

Well this must mean that there is no christmas event this year ... I had only heard about the one last year and how cool it was and was so looking forward to seeing what they were gonna do this year. bummer.

Oh well I'll just wander towns collecting stuff and wait til stuff is fixed.

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
The new layout deleted all my new Pm's gonk Well my entire Mailbox is empty... I hope i get them back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff