Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lothar100's Queen

O.G. Noob

I see that the doors thing has been posted before me, but I also wanted to make mention that the Faktori Shopping tabs don't have the right items in it. Trying to find a lamp that was in the All category but it wasn't in the lighting.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Hey thanks for fixing the "sweeping" glitch, I was able to get into my house.

Now I know this isn't imperative, but when I try walking inside my house, the avatars movement is incredibly erratic. I hope somewhere down the line you'll be able to "normalize" it with the rest of towns, or zOMG (diagonal movement works better in zOMG than in towns or friends chat)

But, again, this isn't a first priority thing. I'd just like to be able to move around and not look like I've had a few too many Omnidrinks. XD

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
I'm finally able to get into my house, but where's my floor and walls and furniture? There's nothing but the original grey!

Sparkling Giver

I can get into my house now, but the chatbox cuts off the end of a sentence rather than wrapping like it did before. Also, the lag is rediculous!

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

25,215 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Attending the Ball 25
My furnishings are back! cat_biggrin Time to shop for some new interactive stuff! I wonder if I can buy a portrait with eyes that follow me around the room.....

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Lagging Houses after visiting in towns. The transition is not as smooth, as the adobe one was. You enter you house and a big white screen grows over your towns, then the loading screen.(not really a problem, but makes it look choppy)

Lonely Egg

11,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Team Edward 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seriously? I thought they fixed the houses. D:
Another thing; once I get in my house, the way my avatar moves look so laggy and it barely goes anywhere when I click somewhere or use the arrows. WTF crying

Deathly Sweetheart

36,890 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Divine Allies 250
Problems I've encountered:
arrow The checkerboard tiles for the floor are stuck on "all black" for me
arrow Items no longer stack on tables properly

Devoted Noob

I still get stuck at the 100% Sweeping Floors glitch. :/ I don't know why.

Loiterer

10,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Ive been getting this weird issue when i attempt to place shoji lamps i've recently bought.
User Image
ive got ghost lamps. the only time i can see them is when i turn the lights off.
sorry if the pictures too large ._.;

Grumpy Codger

26,875 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Worthy Challenger 25
I still get stuck on "sweeping the floor" when I attempt to arrange items. I can visit my completely empty grey box, however.

When I go to my inventory arranger, it will not allow me to remove items from the housing section as it informs me these items are equipped in my house. I won't bother to try again for a few days as this is getting really annoying.

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0

Unforgiving Warlord

16,875 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I like the new housing update, but I am having a couple of problems. I paid to upgrade my house ages ago and upgraded it fully. Now that housing has been updated, it's really small again. Also, when I try to visit my home, it's still stuck on 100% loaded and I waited with it minimized for two and a half hours.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

two things that were bugging me

1. counter tops no longer line up
2. put a picture on the wall and everything in the house went back into the inventory.

Witty Sage

Darling Vortexus
I still get stuck at the 100% Sweeping Floors glitch. :/ I don't know why.

Same here and I tried FireFox and Chrome.

Khaleesi

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/house?houseID=13381731

Walking animations are messed up now, and they're all around glitchy.

:c The update made things worse for me, and there's really nothing I can see that was improved?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff