Welcome to Gaia! ::

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
There's a weird misplaced shade on my Silver Wall Lamp. Need to get those ones fixed...

Dangerous Warrior

22,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Summer Pride 100
Another person stuck at Loading 100%...

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

CrossingTheGreatDivide
I've been trying to move my house from Towns 1 to Towns 2 and I got sent back to Towns 1 on a different plot. Did I do something wrong or what? I can't seem to get my house to Towns 2.

I could very possibly be wrong but it sounds like you tried relocating through My Gaia -> House -> Relocate My Home. To move in to Towns 2 you need to go to World -> Towns 2, go to the area at the lower right of the Town (to the docks) and visit the Taxi boat man. You can relocate your house through him.

If you've already done this, just ignore me. xD;

Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Team Charger 100
  • Team Player 50
  • Team Josie 25
Beenz
CrossingTheGreatDivide
I've been trying to move my house from Towns 1 to Towns 2 and I got sent back to Towns 1 on a different plot. Did I do something wrong or what? I can't seem to get my house to Towns 2.

I could very possibly be wrong but it sounds like you tried relocating through My Gaia -> House -> Relocate My Home. To move in to Towns 2 you need to go to World -> Towns 2, go to the area at the lower right of the Town (to the docks) and visit the Taxi boat man. You can relocate your house through him.

If you've already done this, just ignore me. xD;

Well that's where I have an issue...my internet connection is too crappy for me to get into Towns 2. But thanks for that, I'll keep that in mind!

Eloquent Lunatic

12,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
Not sure if it has been noted but the large barton house(the middle one as I recall with the small top round window) is not showing the rest of it's fence on the right side when places/choosen.

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
When I go in to edit my house (move furniture around), it does not scroll so I can't see the corners.

Gracious Gekko

Okay I'm not perfectly sure if this is the right place to put in this complaint but I think I'll go ahead anyway. (Please please correct me if I am wrong and redirect me to wherever it is that I have to take this.)

Okay, so here's the thing. A while ago, (2 weeks maybe, not sure) I upgraded my home from the mid size to what I assumed was the largest available size, the 10K upgrade. But when I checked my home for the first time today after the upgrade, there was still a lot of space available. Plus the house doesn't seem all that bigger either. In fact, I'd bet it was still mid size if my pockets weren't 10K lighter. crying

I don't know. Is that normal? I read somewhere that you're supposed to give the system some time to catch up, and well I'd think 2 weeks was more than enough time.

Either way, I just want to know how to lay claim to my paid space. I mean, I can't even upgrade any further, it says my house is as fancy as can be and well currently, I am rather inclined to disagree.

And I also read a user's post about how he/she was happy that they could add 4 more rooms to their house now.

What's up with that? Is it really possible? eek If yes, how does one go about doing that? I, for one, would be ecstatic not to have to share my bedroom with my dining room and living room..

Somebody, anybody, please please answer. confused

Thank You....

Fashionable Noob

I'm stuck on the Loading 100% screen too, and it's not just in Towns. It's in Rally and Virtual Hollywood. I have been back and forth between rooms, and sometimes it'll just stay at 100%. I hope they get this fixed... It's been long enough already.
The Neutral Starter Lamp shows up as a gold star tree topper when placed in a house. It's kinda weird.

Sweet Glitch

Name issue: Neighborhood invitation
Issue place: Durem Depot 107

Details:

Recently, I have add someone to my friendlist in order to be able to invite this one to live in my neighborhood.
But happens that she does receive the invitation and when she does click over the vacant sign, instead she send me a request, I do accept that request but nothing happens and the issue happens over and over.

Detailed Reproduction:

[Step 1] Landlord sends invitation via smartphone

[Step 1.1] New neighbor receives the invitation and visits the place
[Step 1.2] New neighbor click over vacant sign.
[Step 1.3] Has a message telling that request has been sent.

[Step 2] Landlord tries to invite again

[Step 2.1] New neighbor repeat action mentioned above

[Step 3] Landlord erase the request sent and received and tries to invite again.
[Step 4] Smartphone gives message that the invite has been already done (Can't make another invitation)

Results:
New neighbor does get a pop up telling that request has been sent. In landlord side there is a request and invitation sent notice.
Landlord is unable to send another invitation even though the "record have been erased".

Expected results:
Should be able to place home after the invitation or request has been accepted.

Shy Explorer

Hello ! I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have a small problem with house items not appearing in my inventory, I wanted to transfer some items from my mule account to my main one, but when I clear the room from all the items they don't show up in the inventory at all :/ !
Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there a problem ?
The Amazing Hick
When I put equippable items in my home, I can see them...but my friends can't.
And vice versa!

So I guess the glitch is Avatar items are invisible to anyone but the person who put them there?

I've been having this issue as well.

Invisible Phantom

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i ever upgraded my house to the largest one before,but now it shrinks to the smallest one

Gracious Gekko

Azubyl
Okay I'm not perfectly sure if this is the right place to put in this complaint but I think I'll go ahead anyway. (Please please correct me if I am wrong and redirect me to wherever it is that I have to take this.)

Okay, so here's the thing. A while ago, (2 weeks maybe, not sure) I upgraded my home from the mid size to what I assumed was the largest available size, the 10K upgrade. But when I checked my home for the first time today after the upgrade, there was still a lot of space available. Plus the house doesn't seem all that bigger either. In fact, I'd bet it was still mid size if my pockets weren't 10K lighter. crying

I don't know. Is that normal? I read somewhere that you're supposed to give the system some time to catch up, and well I'd think 2 weeks was more than enough time.

Either way, I just want to know how to lay claim to my paid space. I mean, I can't even upgrade any further, it says my house is as fancy as can be and well currently, I am rather inclined to disagree.

And I also read a user's post about how he/she was happy that they could add 4 more rooms to their house now.

What's up with that? Is it really possible? eek If yes, how does one go about doing that? I, for one, would be ecstatic not to have to share my bedroom with my dining room and living room..

Somebody, anybody, please please answer. confused

Thank You....

Okay this is so not funny anymore.. Is this a dead thread? How much longer does a person have to wait for an effing reply?! So much for technical support... I'd say this thread could use some support itself before supporting anybody else.

Shirtless Gekko

4,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I have a question about how to make your house smaller inside. My house right now is at it's max size but I don't like it that way anymore. Is there a way to make your house small again?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff