Welcome to Gaia! ::

My house won't even load when I try to enter it. It gets to 100% and that's it.

Demonic Vampire

Corjax
My house won't even load when I try to enter it. It gets to 100% and that's it.

I'm having this same problem, never have I wanted to get into my house so badly before..
I'm new to this site and my house won't even open. stressed I usually use Chrome or Torch, but I thought maybe it wouldn't work on those. I used Explorer, which was slow, but still nothing. It told me I needed to update my flash, so I did, and tried all over again, only in Firefox.

In Chrome and Torch, it's just a blank page and in Explorer and Firefox, it loads fully but remains "sweeping". Should I download Safari? Would it work in that?
I've been reading through the past few posts and it seems like many people are sharing the same problems. Is there nobody trying to fix these problems? Some acknowledgement would at least be nice.
xxlit_Alexxx
xxlit_Alexxx
Help.... cleared my house of items but i am unable to remove makeshift chairs that are locked to my house.... plz help me crying

crying I had the earthquake too... I cleared my house of all items and went to the organizer to remove the unwanted items from my house inventory,... there is LOCKED... i cant removed them....

I hope someone can help....
crying

Can someone help me PLEZZ...
For the people who's houses wouldn't load fully, try it now, because mine worked.

Tipsy Gawker

I'm having an issue removing items from my home. I was going to clear my house but its already empty. I tried going back to take them out of the storage but it tells me items in your house can't be removed. any suggestions?
I'm having a similar problem, the house will load and everything, but avatar items I had displayed in my house before things reset are now stuck in limbo. They won't show up in my house's misc list, but when I go to the old organizer, it says they're locked in the house and I am unable to retrieve them, or do anything with them for that matter.
Damaging Squid
I'm having an issue removing items from my home. I was going to clear my house but its already empty. I tried going back to take them out of the storage but it tells me items in your house can't be removed. any suggestions?

I have this same problem. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Playful Lover

13,800 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
After I exit my house my avatar gets stuck at the bottom of the page EVERYTIME >.<
I have to refresh the page all over again v.v

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/24.0.1312.57 Safari/537.17

Beloved Reindeer

sboo99
Damaging Squid

I'm having this problem, too! I've cleared my house and my items remain locked in my house inventory. gonk Any help would be appreciated! >_<

Kindly Conversationalist

Elaris
sboo99
Damaging Squid

I'm having this problem, too! I've cleared my house and my items remain locked in my house inventory. gonk Any help would be appreciated! >_<
Me as well. I thought there was some feature I was missing that I needed to use and was just stupid at missing it since I haven't been around in years. sweatdrop

What's weird, is that the house inventory items don't even show up in the hose decorator for me. gonk So eve if I just wanted to leave those items there and redecorate, well... I can't seem to.
carbonphyber
We are aware that a lot of users are experiencing issues loading/editing their houses / homes.

We are in the process of testing the fix. It was supposed to be out more than two weeks ago but our testing team is very good at finding bugs! It should only be a matter of days until the fix is released. Please try and hang in there... I promise it'll be worth (at least part of) the wait!

Please help me....

Heres my problem...

I recently got my account back from a hacker... I was surveying my remaining items...

I went into my "ORGANIZE INVENTORY" to organize my UNWANTED items to be sold.. I went into my house there were items that were SOULDBOUND.. and cant be removed...

The items are:

8 MAKESHIFT CHAIRS

2 MAKESHIFT TABLES

Help me... please someone... Help Me...
xXMartha KentXx
My basic Yellow table changes into a green snuggle door, when I place it in my home.

Still. Could you please fix that? This "door" isn't even usable as a door.
Will someone help with my glithy house.. I have items locked IN my house... I cant remove them... my house is empty and yet makeshift chairs and table are LOCKED in my house....

PLZ... plz pretty plz help us with our problems

crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas