Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help.... cleared my house of items but i am unable to remove makeshift chairs that are locked to my house.... plz help me crying

Hygienic Gaian

Method: Town Server
Error Code: Joining Session Failed
Error: Try reloading Gaia Towns. Report this if it fails the second time.

Please copy and paste the above message and send it to games@gaiaonline.com This is for TOWN.

Error! NOT LOGGED IN. Please check to make sure you are logged in. If you are logged in please check that you are not logged into any of the flash spaces, such as towns, rally, or Hollywood, and then refresh this screen - THIS IS FOR RALLY .PLEASE HELP

7,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
i am having problems decorating my house. Im trying to remove a table so i can replace it with a different one and even after i take the candles, a book and mortar and pestle off it still gives me an error message when nothing is on the table. Provided a picture of the message. Please get back with me to let me know what is going on and tell me how i can remove the table from my house.

User Image

i cant seem to decorate the far right and left corners of my house. the viewing screen will not go over there so i can't place furniture in those areas. Assistance in that area would be appreciated too.

thanks again in advance
take care and hope you have a safe and merry Christmas!
=3

Feline Stalker

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Teh Instigator
DakkaDevil
Ashli-chan
There's a tiny glitch going on with my housing inventory that won't let me unlock certain items, even after I clear out everything. I think other people might be having the same problem as me. Can this be fixed soon pretty please? emotion_kirakira

EDIT: It's been taken care of and fixed for me. Thank you so much! <3
This is happening for me too.Ive got 4 itemssitting in my house inventory, but theyre not in the house. Ive tried clearing my house and everything, what do?
Id really like my 1 mil in items back.

I have the same problem as well. Please help! crying
I am also having the same problem.
I hope it get fixed soon cause I've notice some items don't appear the storage and yet when I try to move them it says can not remove any thing from the house.

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I am sorry if this is already on here but when I load the house, it loads to 100% and stops there. It doesn't show the house or anything, just the loading screen.

Demonic Cat

15,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
So I had a house setup a while back, I believe I even found a place for it. I logged on recently and decided to edit my house, and it said there had been an earthquake, and I had to rearrange everything.

All of the things that were in my house were gone, so I went into the inventory arranging page, and the items that were once in my house (but not anymore) are locked, and I can't get them out. I have a screenshot here.

When I try moving them, it says "Items placed in your house cannot be moved" but the items are not in my house, I changed my house recently (after the earthquake fiasco) and since those items weren't in the inventory when editing the house, I didn't place them.

I really don't know what's going on, and it seems like I'm not the only person who has been having this problem... sweatdrop
Hina Urud
I am sorry if this is already on here but when I load the house, it loads to 100% and stops there. It doesn't show the house or anything, just the loading screen.

Beloved Bloodsucker

(Forever)Yours
Hina Urud

Blessed Hunter

3,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
Hina Urud

Funny, I just made the thread about this not too long ago before I saw this thread. I guess I'm not the only one. :/

Friendly Vampire

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've been having the same issue regarding the items that were in my house being locked to the house despite having cleared all the items out. In my case, they aren't in the house, they've been saved as not being in the house...and when I go to the arranger and the house box, they don't even SHOW UP, let alone refuse to be moved.

PLEASE say this is going to be sorted soon??

Cheery Cutesmasher

6,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Jiigoku
So I had a house setup a while back, I believe I even found a place for it. I logged on recently and decided to edit my house, and it said there had been an earthquake, and I had to rearrange everything.

All of the things that were in my house were gone, so I went into the inventory arranging page, and the items that were once in my house (but not anymore) are locked, and I can't get them out. I have a screenshot here.

When I try moving them, it says "Items placed in your house cannot be moved" but the items are not in my house, I changed my house recently (after the earthquake fiasco) and since those items weren't in the inventory when editing the house, I didn't place them.

I really don't know what's going on, and it seems like I'm not the only person who has been having this problem... sweatdrop

Jetterz1231
I've been having the same issue regarding the items that were in my house being locked to the house despite having cleared all the items out. In my case, they aren't in the house, they've been saved as not being in the house...and when I go to the arranger and the house box, they don't even SHOW UP, let alone refuse to be moved.

PLEASE say this is going to be sorted soon??

Hate to tell ya this, folks, but This has been this way for Years. Literally. I have stuff in that house that were New when I put them in there and have been locked down and invisible pretty bloody near ever since. I have a demonic guitar in there for example... Wasn't very old when I placed it in there. That give you a time frame on how much they're actually working on this?
People have been after them for years about this one and the best we get is "fill out a ticket" (so they can ignore it without more than a form-letter reply). rolleyes
same issue here scream

Beware
xxlit_Alexxx
Help.... cleared my house of items but i am unable to remove makeshift chairs that are locked to my house.... plz help me crying

crying I had the earthquake too... I cleared my house of all items and went to the organizer to remove the unwanted items from my house inventory,... there is LOCKED... i cant removed them....

I hope someone can help....
crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas