Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
Same problem as above for the past week. Home loads to "100%" but never actually opens. I even bought another upgrade for it to see if that was needed for it to work but still nothing. Same thing is happening when I go to friend's homes. They won't actually open, just load to "100%" but then not open. Please fix sad

Timid Lover

11,600 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Love Machine 150
What's with all these so called updates being worse than the original coding for houses? I can't even go into a single house cause it just stops after it loads at 100 percent.
There's a tiny glitch going on with my housing inventory that won't let me unlock certain items, even after I clear out everything. I think other people might be having the same problem as me. Can this be fixed soon pretty please? emotion_kirakira

EDIT: It's been taken care of and fixed for me. Thank you so much! <3

Quotable Elocutionist

8,200 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I dont know if this was reported as fixed but my house loads to 100 percent but never actually shows anything, it freezes on 100 percent

Magnetic Friend

Same thing happened with mine. 100 percent, then it freezes. cant wait till the release of the bug fix.

Tipsy Capitalist

9,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Same for me, but it is happening with every house crying
Ashli-chan
There's a tiny glitch going on with my housing inventory that won't let me unlock certain items, even after I clear out everything. I think other people might be having the same problem as me. Can this be fixed soon pretty please? emotion_kirakira

This is happening for me too.Ive got 4 itemssitting in my house inventory, but theyre not in the house. Ive tried clearing my house and everything, what do?
Id really like my 1 mil in items back.
I am having problems with my housing inventory. I can't unlock my items even after clearing my house and saving it. Can someone please fix this for me? Thanks in advance =)

Tipsy Fairy

8,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
DakkaDevil
Ashli-chan

This is happening for me too.Ive got 4 itemssitting in my house inventory, but theyre not in the house. Ive tried clearing my house and everything, what do?
Id really like my 1 mil in items back.

I have the same problem as well. Please help! crying

Invisible Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/homes-help/t.82706583/
Two days trying to place my home on the towns it wont load but it does let me go into regular towns for some reason. Hope it gets fixed soon. Thank you for working on it =3

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
I have items that are both missing from my house inventory as well as ones that are locked. The ones that are locked are not showing up when I go in to decorate my house though. I have clothes and envelopes and such that I can't get to, what's up with that? Also my bf is Silver_Ace_Revolver and neither he nor I can get into his house. Please help!
well i was new to this since yesterday .. and i went to my room or house thing and it keeps loading 100% but doesnt go no where does anyone know whats wrong or do you know how to fix this?
Oh, that's great! But when will the updates be finished?
I can't design my house. I try to pick which house type I want, and it tells me, "Error. Cannot submit from the same form twice". I don't even know what that means! cry
Ok this is ridiculous. It has been over a year and I still have items locked in my housing inventory that I cannot use or get back, they are just sitting there, locked. I understand that it takes time to fix problems but it has litterally been over a year and some of those items are kinda rare and I spent actual money on them, so I'd like them back. Several other people are having this problem as well. Please help us! We have waited long enough crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff