Welcome to Gaia! ::

TemStafari
Whenever I go into my house it will load to 100% and not do anything. I'm currently using google chrome.
Did you save new furniture in your house since the update?

Gracious Wolf

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
I'm having trouble loading my house in towns...I'll walk into my house and the loading page starts and it says 100% complete but nothing happens. Help?
AlphaWolfQueen25
I'm having trouble loading my house in towns...I'll walk into my house and the loading page starts and it says 100% complete but nothing happens. Help?

Gracious Wolf

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
Roderich Edelstein
AlphaWolfQueen25

Nope. I hadn't been to my house in a while so I decided to go into it and then it wouldn't load
AlphaWolfQueen25
Roderich Edelstein
AlphaWolfQueen25

Nope. I hadn't been to my house in a while so I decided to go into it and then it wouldn't load
Ever since the update, an "earthquake" happened in your house so you need to furnish it first before you can enter it again.

Gracious Wolf

6,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
Roderich Edelstein
AlphaWolfQueen25
Roderich Edelstein
AlphaWolfQueen25

Ever since the update, an "earthquake" happened in your house so you need to furnish it first before you can enter it again.

Wow, that worked smile Thanks! One last question: What is Towns 2?
AlphaWolfQueen25
Roderich Edelstein
AlphaWolfQueen25
Roderich Edelstein
AlphaWolfQueen25

Wow, that worked smile Thanks! One last question: What is Towns 2?
You're welcome~

Towns 2.0 is the updated version of Towns, where the Houses will be moved to eventually. It's currently in testing phase if you want to check it out. :3

Dangerous Genius

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
when it is fixed lets do a party in someone´s home.

Dangerous Explorer

6,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
It's been almost a year! IT'S STILL DOWN?!

Blessed Healer

8,750 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Champion 300
Whenever i load up my house, i get a message like this: An item of furniture was not found. Error code:fnf6885. Please check that you are online and refresh your browser. If you get this error again, please contact support.

Beloved Friend

codemonkey37179

I own several Green Candle items, but half the time when I enter my house, they load as Red Candles.

Additionally, a bunch of my housing items trigger an error this error when I try to drag them into my home:

"An item of furniture was not found. Error code:fnf3127. Please check that you are online and refresh your browser. If you get this error again, please contact support"

or

"An item of furniture was not found. Error code:fnf3570. Please check that you are online and refresh your browser. If you get this error again, please contact support"

I was getting this error when I entered my home through Towns. The house would load but not whatever item was causing the error. Sometimes it was my Honorable Green Desk, sometimes it's Basic Green or Purple Shelving.

I decided to clear my house and redecorate it, but now I can't put ANY of those items in my home without it erroring out and not letting me save.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1

Sparkly Ladykiller

15,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
it's weird for me in my house
i don't walk anywhere--i click my destination and a few seconds later i teleport there
when i type the characters are slow to appear
and the messages i send out take a few seconds to actually appear on screen
is this general lag or a problem on my end?

Dangerous Entrepreneur

3,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Stuck at sweeping the floor. It's incredibly annoying mad .

Tiny Exhibitionist

29,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
We are aware that a lot of users are experiencing issues loading/editing their houses / homes.

We are in the process of testing the fix. It was supposed to be out more than two weeks ago but our testing team is very good at finding bugs! It should only be a matter of days until the fix is released. Please try and hang in there... I promise it'll be worth (at least part of) the wait!

OMG this was posed Nov.07 2011 and I'm still having problems with my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eternal Demigod

I dunno if it's just me but I've been having trouble trying to upgrade my house.
      I haven't used houses since they first revamped them. Or somewhere around that ballpark.
      So whenever I try to upgrade it get:

"Request Error
      You cannot submit from the same form twice. Please try again."

Is there any way to fix this? Or am I completely missing something? I've tried going for my current size to medium and current size to large but I get the same error. I don't recall ever upgrading my home though, so I dunno if that could be the problem.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff