Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

xXMartha KentXx
codemonkey37179

My Yellow Basic Table turned out to be a Green Door, which can't even be placed on a wall, like a regular door should. Can you please check this?

Yes, I'll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know.

Sparkly Fairy

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
Are there any solutions to a home that won't load? It gets to "Sweeping the floor" at 100% and then nothing happens. =/
i cannot get into my home no matter which way i use to get in it :'(
BunBunNny
Are there any solutions to a home that won't load? It gets to "Sweeping the floor" at 100% and then nothing happens. =/

thats exactly what mine does.
xSK1TTL3Zx
BunBunNny

I third this. neutral

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
carbonphyber
We are aware that a lot of users are experiencing issues loading/editing their houses / homes.

We are in the process of testing the fix. It was supposed to be out more than two weeks ago but our testing team is very good at finding bugs! It should only be a matter of days until the fix is released. Please try and hang in there... I promise it'll be worth (at least part of) the wait!

I don't have issues loading my house or anything like that, but I do have a problem. When the housing system updated, it ate all the items that were already in my house, and also in my house storage. I had at least 20 water meats in there (they were all over my house lol don't ask) and a bunch of other things and I'm really upset that they're gone.

9,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
Caboov
xSK1TTL3Zx
BunBunNny

I third this. neutral

Same here

Fashionable Gaian

3,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
carbonphyber
We are aware that a lot of users are experiencing issues loading/editing their houses / homes.

We are in the process of testing the fix. It was supposed to be out more than two weeks ago but our testing team is very good at finding bugs! It should only be a matter of days until the fix is released. Please try and hang in there... I promise it'll be worth (at least part of) the wait!

i got hacked on my profile name b4 i made this acccount my old account had this name when it was hacked but the hacker changed it to this>>aedgfhdfgkliduc<<i lost a little over 112k and my items i had in my inventory as well .
IxI-Whit3B0Y-IxI
carbonphyber

i got hacked on my profile name b4 i made this acccount my old account had this name when it was hacked but the hacker changed it to this>>aedgfhdfgkliduc<<i lost a little over 112k and my items i had in my inventory as well .
This is the wrong forum for hacking. ;w; You should file a report here.

In a relationship with LakotaStarBlanket

4,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
carbonphyber

Excuse me but for some reason when my house load it wont load my collectibles into my avatar items and it wont let me remove them from the house in the inventory list its like their stuck in limbo id really like to get some help so if you could please get in contact with me

Thank you,
Vipasyana

Ruthless Streaker

12,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
whenever I leave my house (found in my profile) I am unable to move. I am stuck in a lower left corner.

Wheezing Smoker

kuteT
Caboov
xSK1TTL3Zx
BunBunNny

I third this. neutral

Same here
Me as well

Girl-Crazy Vampire

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Something really buggy is happening with Gaia homes. It doesn't want to load properly and when it does it lags a lot while walking around in it.
Also it doesnt appear to be showing up properly on Gaia profiles.

Does anyone know if the Devs are working on this issue? Sorry if this has already been posted and commented on or if they have already been made aware of it. I just noticed it myself today.

Girl-Crazy Vampire

11,575 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Whore_Of_Death
kuteT
Caboov
xSK1TTL3Zx
BunBunNny

I third this. neutral

Same here
Me as well

all you guys have to do really is sit tight and wait for it. it may take a long time loading and it is buggy but eventually it does load. although it lags quite a bit once you get in and walk around.

Wheezing Smoker

Morgana_Twist
Whore_Of_Death
kuteT
Caboov
xSK1TTL3Zx
BunBunNny

I third this. neutral

Same here
Me as well

all you guys have to do really is sit tight and wait for it. it may take a long time loading and it is buggy but eventually it does load. although it lags quite a bit once you get in and walk around.
For me, it ended up being that I needed to actually put s**t in my home. After I did that it worked fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff