Welcome to Gaia! ::

codemonkey37179
Red Zira
I'm having the same 'house loading getting jammed at the '100% Sweeping The Floors' part as well. Furthermore, the same problem happens if I try to enter anyone elses house as well. I've tried going into the house, decorating and saving, and the decorating portion works just fine. But if I actually try to go into the house I get jammed.

Just tested your account on the house, and fixed the glitch. Please try it again.

That fixed it, thanks so much for your help. :3
Beach ball doesn't work in towns. I spent gold on a perfectly good Beach Ball that is gone now.

Swashbuckling Gaian

14,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Survivor 150
My house takes a long time to load. In fact, it doesn't show my house. It shows "100%" and "Sweeping the floor" or "Wow! This is a really big house! Give me a sec." Please fix this.

Devout Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
my issue is this:

after 3 years away, Im back - I went to look at my house and found it to be empty, so i looked at what I had available and furnished it. Its been a few days of remember things, where stuff is etc. I went to my inventory and noticed the link to organize it and then the storage locker and house boxes, when i clicked on the house all the items that were in my original home were still locked but many of them are not visible in the inventory within the house. (these are the items missing: mimzy, enchanted wooden trunk, mistletoe, ancient chest, alchemyst's book, soccer ball, gold and silver water balloon trophys and a holly candle)

Before you suggest it please note, I did try going into my home and clearing it then hit save - I went back to my inventory (opening it fresh from a new browser page) the items still appear locked - I closed everything reopened, logged in and tried it again, I went to my now empty home, cleared it again - hit save and went back to the inventory to look again - all was still locked, nothing could be used and none of those items appears in the house inventory within the house itself - everything else was however ... is available.

I do not know why those items alone are lost, perhaps because each one is also either somethintg to be equipped, or opened and used ...

can anything be done to help me regain these items?
thank you

Invisible Gatekeeper

9,250 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
Mine just shows blank...but I have not used it in a while, so I'll go check emotion_yatta
Just came back to Gaia after a long time away. My house won't load at all, it gets to 100% on the red loading screen and then stops. I left it up for hours and nothing happened. So I went to edit my house and it said my house was "hit by an earthquake" and I had to redecorate. I redecorated, saved, and tried again. Still frozen. Any clues?

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I can still load my home to edit it and save it
I cannot load it to go into it and visit it, either from the homes page or from the towns directory
It sticks at "sweeping floors"
In housing arenas, I cannot see my own entry or anyone else's
One other person has confirmed they have the same problem

This has been going on for several months
I am on Chrome, Windows 7
Changing browsers does not help
I can try getting on from different computers on different operating systems and let you know how it goes
I have the latest version of flash
My friend and I are having issues with the homes as well

Both of our screens are pretty much stuck in "Loading...100%...sweeping the floor."

Help please!
(*>Д<)ノシ

Devout Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Its been a week so i will simplify my previous post and try again ...

My issue is with my home: several items that show up in my "my Gaia" inventory (within the manage inventory link, in my closet/trunk) as locked do not appear in my home, nor do they appear in my in home inventory.

Items in question: these are the items missing: mimzy, enchanted wooden trunk, ancient chest, alchemyst's book, soccer ball, gold and silver water balloon trophys, a pair of shoes and a holly candle

I had been away for 3 years, when i was last here my home was furnished, when i came back it was empty, so I refurnished it. It was about a week afterward when i was looking through my inventory I clicked on the link to manage the contents and noticed the house, i clicked on it and then noticed all the locked items and recall not having seen many of them them when i was refurnishing my home so i went back and sure enough, many do not show in the in home inventory. I tried clearing the house again, saving and going back to check both inventory. Nothing changed the items are still visible and locked in the one inventory while invisible and missing in the other. Obviously I cannot remove them from the manage house inventory to place in my regular inventory because they remain locked.

My browser is IE
Im running on windows XP
flash player version: 11.2.202.235

Shy Shapeshifter

I'm having a difficulty since the "earthquake" after I came back to Gaia. And yes, the items I stashed and used for decor in my house is still locked after clearing. Should I report it anyway?
Tympany
Its been a week so i will simplify my previous post and try again ...

My issue is with my home: several items that show up in my "my Gaia" inventory (within the manage inventory link, in my closet/trunk) as locked do not appear in my home, nor do they appear in my in home inventory.

Items in question: these are the items missing: mimzy, enchanted wooden trunk, ancient chest, alchemyst's book, soccer ball, gold and silver water balloon trophys, a pair of shoes and a holly candle

I had been away for 3 years, when i was last here my home was furnished, when i came back it was empty, so I refurnished it. It was about a week afterward when i was looking through my inventory I clicked on the link to manage the contents and noticed the house, i clicked on it and then noticed all the locked items and recall not having seen many of them them when i was refurnishing my home so i went back and sure enough, many do not show in the in home inventory. I tried clearing the house again, saving and going back to check both inventory. Nothing changed the items are still visible and locked in the one inventory while invisible and missing in the other. Obviously I cannot remove them from the manage house inventory to place in my regular inventory because they remain locked.

My browser is IE
Im running on windows XP
flash player version: 11.2.202.235

I have the same issues as Tympany, though the difference is I was only gone for one year, my browser is Firefox, and I use Windows 7.

All of my inventory objects that are not explicetly meant for housing (furniture, tiles, etc) are stuck in a limbo. They are in my houses storage when I go to organize my inventory, but are locked in. They are not in the inventory when I go to the house. HELP PLEASE!

IRL Fairy

14,550 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
I'm also having the same issue being described above - I was away for a few years, came back, wondered where some of my favorite items were, then remembered I'd been displaying them in my house. It's not all of the non-housing items, though - only some of them.

In particular, I was displaying my fishing hats/helms. The trout helms and guppy hats were not locked, and I can put them in my house or move them back to my regular inventory no problem. However, the items that are locked are the blue seedkin cap, green seedkin cap, brown pebbo cap, white pebbo cap, black rocque helm, and blue stone helm, as well as a pair of fuzzy penguin slippers, a brown magical giftbox, and a basic fishing rod (that one I don't mind losing wink ).

Using Firefox on both Windows 7 and WinXP machines. Have tried clearing the house and saving also.
Saint Auro
Tympany

I am extremely glad I am not the only one with this problem. I would LOVE to be able to retrieve those items from my house, so please help asap.

>> [EDIT] I will save you all from my hot-headed rant. I've since cooled down and have decided I don't want to come off as rude. I digress. Please fix the problem as quickly as possible, and with as little collateral damage as you can.

Thank you and have a magical day.

<3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas