Welcome to Gaia! ::

When leaving a house, I am deposited in a place outside which is slightly offscreen.
I am stuck there, unable to move anywhere else on the screen.
When trying to fix this by teleporting to the noticeboards in the middle of towns plots, I am deposited in the same position, and continue to be stuck.
The only way I can fix it is to close and reopen towns.

Zeriari's Partner

Routa Evastyr
When leaving a house, I am deposited in a place outside which is slightly offscreen.
When trying to fix this by teleporting to the noticeboards in the middle of towns plots, I am deposited in the same position, and continue to be stuck.

I'm having the same issues as Routa.

No matter where you go to, you end up in the same spot.

I ended up reopening towns, as well.

Magnetic Businessman

Routa Evastyr

Yeah, I was there too, and I had the same problem.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Unholy Lightbringer

40,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
carbonphyber

If you're not busy...

User Image

...Please advise cat_cry

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
My home viewer isn't loading. It loads until 100% and then hangs indefinitely. Extremely frustrating ): i've tried different browsers and cleared caches. Nothing works.

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
What Rosalinda has said, and it has been this way coming up on six months now, at least. This is a problem affecting a majority of people, too.

Wealthy Tycoon

7,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rosalindia
My home viewer isn't loading. It loads until 100% and then hangs indefinitely. Extremely frustrating ): i've tried different browsers and cleared caches. Nothing works.

ditto!!

Aged Genius

meep12345
carbonphyber

If you're not busy...

User Image

...Please advise cat_cry

I just checked your house and nothing seems to be missing. Sometimes if there is a bump in the net, and something doesn't get loaded. Try refreshing, if that doesn't work try clearing your cache. If you still get it, quote me or pm me. Thanks!

Aged Genius

Blind Blindness
What Rosalinda has said, and it has been this way coming up on six months now, at least. This is a problem affecting a majority of people, too.

I was able to get into your house, though it did throw me out, which it should not have done. Is that the problem you mean, or can you not get into your house at all?

Aged Genius

Rosalindia

I just checked your house and account, I can't find any problems. When is the last time you tried?

Aged Genius

pineapple evil overlord
Routa Evastyr

Yeah, I was there too, and I had the same problem.

Yes, I've seen that problem too. I'm trying to track in down.

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
codemonkey37179
Rosalindia

I just checked your house and account, I can't find any problems. When is the last time you tried?

It wasn't working yesterday, which is the last time I checked. I just checked again and it's working again all of a sudden! I don't know what you did, but thank you so much! heart

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
codemonkey37179
Blind Blindness

I was able to get into your house, though it did throw me out, which it should not have done. Is that the problem you mean, or can you not get into your house at all?

Oh, sorry, I worded it wrong. Yeah, I can get into my house, but the housing arena doesn't appear to load the houses to enable us to see them. At least this is an issue for several others I've talked to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff