Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok well its good to know I'm not the only one with housing problems. I keep getting error blah blah http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/wall_obj_03e.png its rather vexing. Anyway keep up the good work and debug housing like the techy bosses I hope you are. cool

1,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Same issues as 2nd poster.
i hope you can solve this soon >< being unable to redecorate my house is killing me ><

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
Hi. I do have problems too except it's a little different. I can load the house but sometimes most of the objects cannot be loaded it just be loaded error. Why is that? Especially the items and wall objects.

failed load file:
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/housing/lt_obj_10_s1.png

I always get this. But thanks for fixing some of the problems. smile

Loyal Mage

12,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
tenchiwings
i hope you can solve this soon >< being unable to redecorate my house is killing me ><

me too. I have to remove it from my profile. smile

In a relationship with wolfanimegirl1324

Friendly Cat

7,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I would really love this to be fixed ASAP.
By the way, can you guys also make avatar items be possible to place in houses again. that was great back then when it was possible. I think it was in 2008 or something emo

Wealthy Heckler

12,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
i have the same problem at the second post on here. ive been waiting for like 2 weeks and it still aint fixed and now when i go to towns nothing in my house shows

Versatile Receiver

I am glad that i am not the only one having this problem. Fewwww!
Would it even solve the problem with loading in through safari? I have a mac which is why I love you guys, everything works fine up til this!!

Feral Hunter

I remember that I was able to find some items that would allow it to work. I kept a few notes. Not sure if it helps the devs, but for some of you wanting to edit your home (even if it won't be as awesome as normal) this might help. Not a full list as I don't have all the items, but more of a general idea list.

And if you could please remove the green goo on the poses of checkered tiles while you are at it that would be loved, devs.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/bug-report-technical-support/gaia-housing-error/t.75216457_23/#23
sad Same problem as the second poster. Its been like this for atleast the past few days for me. Plz fix soon! 3nodding

Fashionable Nerd

Thank you so much.

Aged Genius

Survivor16
Will an admin please tell us that they're at least hearing us?

We hear you! Working on it!

Dapper Conventioneer

7,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
It loads, but then just stops at 100% and does nothing. How long does it take to sweep a floor?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff