Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Member

9,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Itchigotchi
The journals 'j' thing is EXTREMELY. ANNOYING.

Also. The movement of avatars is awkward and I get caught on objects.

Also. We experience too much lag to RP inside houses anymore. It is sad.

Same here. The most annoying is the j key. Please fix

Siyaahi's Prince

Biggest Trash

The new designs are really nice, but unfortunately they're reaaaaaaaally laggy. D:

And like many others before me, I have to agree on the fact that the 'j' journal thing is extremely annoying...
My house shows up empty on my profile and I use Google, but I tested I.E. and Mozilla and still an empty house. Are the bugs still not worked out?

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
I could get into all parts of towns, including Hollywood and rally last week. Now all of a sudden I can't go into any of them. I can get to the main part of tons but can't go anywhere else because of a serving loading error. I tried going into my house directly from my house link and it gets stuck on 100% and goes no where. The same goes for Hollywood and Rally. I tired those to see if it was just towns messing up. I have Windows 7 and I use Google chrome.

Ruthless Fairy

8,665 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Member 100
I seem to be having the same problem as others with items missing from my house. i went to design my home and they where not there. also they are not in my inventory which i thought may have happened.
How come the house items I had before the housing update aren't showing up in my inventory and why can't I sell them?

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
i recently upgraded my house and put my stuff in it. i went to go see what it was like and it's waaaaay to laggy and weird to move around in the house. i now wish i didn't up grade my house sweatdrop a suggestion would be that not only now we can upgrade our houses to the biggest size. but make it so we can down grade our houses if we wish. because i am sure i'm not the only one that doesn't like how big the houses are now....

5,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello. I'm currently having an issue with a red snuggle table I bought a couple of weeks ago. It looks perfectly fine when listed in my inventory but when I place it in my home, it turns into a plain green table as pictured in this screenshot:

User Image

This has been going on since the day I bought it. A little help please?

EDIT: Also I'm running Firefox 8.0.

USS Washington's Husband

Smitten Codger

Please fix the lag issues and odd chat cut-off with houses. We have put a lot of effort into making the homes a pleasant place to hang out, and now we can't use them anymore (either because of the Sweeping Floors thing that even today doesn't let me in) or due to horrible text output and lag. I had a lot of fun in houses and hope to have it again soon.
I thought Id mention that I cant seem to bring items out when arranging my home, also, since I upgraded the size of my home to be even bigger I now cannot see the corners of my house, which is difficult for me, because I like to utilize corner space when decorating. Plus I cant seem to find where to load new items into your home. Is anybody else having this issue, and is this a glitch or is this something I am just going to have to get used to.

Playful Guildswoman

SpatulaofDestiny
I thought Id mention that I cant seem to bring items out when arranging my home, also, since I upgraded the size of my home to be even bigger I now cannot see the corners of my house, which is difficult for me, because I like to utilize corner space when decorating. Plus I cant seem to find where to load new items into your home. Is anybody else having this issue, and is this a glitch or is this something I am just going to have to get used to.

As far as loading new items, I wondered too but if you enter the inventroy arranger through the coat hanger icon at My Gaia toolba, you can load the housing items there. Sorry to throw cold water on that, but it didn't help me at all. My Christmas tree seems to have an obsession with my stove, and the decornations hid behind the tree or under or in front of the stove, unless half of them go into a snit and land on the other side of the room.

I guess I'd better sleep on it before doing my official bug report. I am ready to demand a full refund for a nonfunctional Christmas tree.
I spent a long ammount of time decorating my home for christmas. I saved and left to buy more pieces. When i came back all the decorations I had attached to the wreaths were on and behind the christmas tree. I also spent money to get the roaring firplace but when it says its attaching the stockings to it they just go on the wall behind it. Is there is something wrong with these new items? I use internet explorer by the way.

Popular Genius

6,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Are we allowed to keep our lights off? If so I don't see a clearer option then turning them off and then just saving cause it's not working for me.

[EDIT]
Okay so I got them off, but the lamps and the Christmas tree star I have aren't on. What am I doing wrong?

Shirtless Explorer

8,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
I thought it was only supposed to be a few days i still can't go in my own house

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
Sky Tea
I spent a long ammount of time decorating my home for christmas. I saved and left to buy more pieces. When i came back all the decorations I had attached to the wreaths were on and behind the christmas tree. I also spent money to get the roaring firplace but when it says its attaching the stockings to it they just go on the wall behind it. Is there is something wrong with these new items? I use internet explorer by the way.

My lights/decorations hide behind the tree too! And I can't even get my tree TOPPER to go on top of the TREE. It would have me put it on the floor. Wtf?! It's a tree topper, not a floor topper. Same with the stockings. It won't let me put it anywhere except just barely above the carpet. I'd like to be able to have it up higher, like I do in my real house ._.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff