Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

There is a couple a glitches that I noticed, but I'm not sure if anyone else had mentioned them.

~Avatars seem to "run" in the houses and they move a bit spastic.~

~When you make your avatar sit by clicking the "sit" button, it sits down, but if you click on an area in the screen you avatar gets up and moves there.~
[If I want my avatar to sit, I want it to remain seated until I click the "sit" button again.]

~When avatars move to the floor boards out of the house they light up as if it is bright out, even though it is night time.~

~If you have a large house you can not go to the extra area added to the bottom of the house.~

~Avatars still can not sit on chairs or beds.~
[I don't know if that was going to be an addition update]

~Finally when I entered into my friend's house with him and he left, his selection information was still there.~
Here is a picture so you can see what I am talking about:
User Image
[click to view it larger]

Shameless Reveler

Mermaid Cay Reef Door will not save, on the upside I love the new furniture.

Lonely Ladykiller

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Still getting the 100% sweeping floors hang up..... cant go any farther than that sad

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
I get an error trying to get into my house.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

can't get the counters to line up

User Image

Spicy Cutie-Pie

17,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Honorable shoji beechwood lamp isn't showing. It places invisible, but lights up when it's nighttime.

Newbie Sex Symbol

when i try to put things in my home they disappear...

7,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
It won't let me place any lamps in my home. Please help! xp
The items I put still disappear after I save.

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
my prob is that I have items in house inventory so I can put them in house, but I cannot sell them as they arenot in my Gaia house inventory.Did I make that clear?

3,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
my prob is that I have items in house inventory so I can put them in house, but I cannot sell them as they arenot in my Gaia house inventory.Did I make that clear?

5,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
I keep trying to enter my home, but I never get in. I get stuck at 100% sweeping the floor. Does anyone know how to get past this? I really want to redecorate my house... cat_stressed

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
masked-90angels-09
I keep trying to enter my home, but I never get in. I get stuck at 100% sweeping the floor. Does anyone know how to get past this? I really want to redecorate my house... cat_stressed

yuhhh i still pretty much can't get in no matter how many times i'm told that i can get in. I can't

Witty Sage

Koichi Wing
masked-90angels-09

yuhhh i still pretty much can't get in no matter how many times i'm told that i can get in. I can't

I am also still having the same issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces