Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Streaker

when I hit the button it takes me to paypal and I don't want to wait a week to use the cash

Feral Elder

If you don't want to wait, then you'll need to physically purchase a cash card instead. Online payments are processed through PayPal, that's how it works. It's sort of like how you might have a credit card from Something-or-other National Bank, but when it's swiped, the payment's processed through Visa/Mastercard, or American Express.

Kawaii Loverboy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
faolan
If you don't want to wait, then you'll need to physically purchase a cash card instead. Online payments are processed through PayPal, that's how it works. It's sort of like how you might have a credit card from Something-or-other National Bank, but when it's swiped, the payment's processed through Visa/Mastercard, or American Express.
Have any idea if theres tax?

Feral Elder

Rireiyo
faolan

If there is, it will be clearly noted.

Kawaii Loverboy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
faolan
Rireiyo
faolan

No help but thanks

Feral Elder

Rireiyo
faolan
Rireiyo
faolan

No help but thanks

Some vendors are required to apply sales tax to customers within their home state or within certain states. I'm not sure if that's the case with Gaia (which is headquartered in California), and even if I knew what the status of that is, I don't know where you live. Like I said, if sales tax applies, you'll see that it's going to be applied. Before you submit the order, by the way.

Kawaii Loverboy

10,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
faolan
Rireiyo
faolan
Rireiyo
faolan

No help but thanks

Some vendors are required to apply sales tax to customers within their home state or within certain states. I'm not sure if that's the case with Gaia (which is headquartered in California), and even if I knew what the status of that is, I don't know where you live. Like I said, if sales tax applies, you'll see that it's going to be applied. Before you submit the order, by the way.
I already guessed that 9 % here ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games