Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Streaker

when I hit the button it takes me to paypal and I don't want to wait a week to use the cash

O.G. Gaian

If you don't want to wait, then you'll need to physically purchase a cash card instead. Online payments are processed through PayPal, that's how it works. It's sort of like how you might have a credit card from Something-or-other National Bank, but when it's swiped, the payment's processed through Visa/Mastercard, or American Express.

Distrustful Shounen

14,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
faolan
If you don't want to wait, then you'll need to physically purchase a cash card instead. Online payments are processed through PayPal, that's how it works. It's sort of like how you might have a credit card from Something-or-other National Bank, but when it's swiped, the payment's processed through Visa/Mastercard, or American Express.
Have any idea if theres tax?

O.G. Gaian

Rireiyo
faolan

If there is, it will be clearly noted.

Distrustful Shounen

14,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
faolan
Rireiyo
faolan

No help but thanks

O.G. Gaian

Rireiyo
faolan
Rireiyo
faolan

No help but thanks

Some vendors are required to apply sales tax to customers within their home state or within certain states. I'm not sure if that's the case with Gaia (which is headquartered in California), and even if I knew what the status of that is, I don't know where you live. Like I said, if sales tax applies, you'll see that it's going to be applied. Before you submit the order, by the way.

Distrustful Shounen

14,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
faolan
Rireiyo
faolan
Rireiyo
faolan

No help but thanks

Some vendors are required to apply sales tax to customers within their home state or within certain states. I'm not sure if that's the case with Gaia (which is headquartered in California), and even if I knew what the status of that is, I don't know where you live. Like I said, if sales tax applies, you'll see that it's going to be applied. Before you submit the order, by the way.
I already guessed that 9 % here ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces