Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Lunatic

I completed some offers at the earn gaia cash section, because I really want to buy the october birthstone streaks, but I never get my gaia cash. The people at support from trialpay want to have an email I should have gotten when I completed the offers as a prove I completed them, but I never got such emails.
What can I do?
Is it possible to buy the october birthstone streaks when october has ended? I really like them!

Married Husband

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Email them anyway. I've had to email them a few times, despite not really having the proof that I was emailed, and they looked into it to find out that I did in fact complete the tasks to receive the reward. It may take a few hrs to a day after you email. So be patient. Good luck. :3

Shameless Lunatic

Daydream Silhouette
Email them anyway. I've had to email them a few times, despite not really having the proof that I was emailed, and they looked into it to find out that I did in fact complete the tasks to receive the reward. It may take a few hrs to a day after you email. So be patient. Good luck. :3

Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to try (:

Shameless Lunatic

Daydream Silhouette

Yehhh, it worked. Look at my glorious hair!!!! emotion_yatta emotion_yatta

Married Husband

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Sweet! I'm so glad you got your nice streaks. x3 heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash