Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

I'm seriously 25 eggs away from having the 250....but I went from finding eggs all the time to not seeing one for a full day now....like, anywhere. Even after I post.
What happened?

Update:
Okay, this is day 2 of not finding a single egg. I am SO close to finishing this event, this is BS.

Saxy Coder

Lain Julett
Did you possibly enable Adblock (or a similar addon) which blocks pop-ups? Because those have been reported to block the eggs.
If not, it might just be that you're currently unlucky. I've been posting and browsing around on mules and have only found 5 after an hour =3=;;

Beloved Lunatic

Lady Saxophone
Lain Julett
Did you possibly enable Adblock (or a similar addon) which blocks pop-ups? Because those have been reported to block the eggs.
If not, it might just be that you're currently unlucky. I've been posting and browsing around on mules and have only found 5 after an hour =3=;;

Ah, could be....does the one from gaia's cash shop count? Otherwise I have no adblocks

Saxy Coder

Lain Julett
Lady Saxophone
Lain Julett
Ah, could be....does the one from gaia's cash shop count? Otherwise I have no adblocks
ono; I haven't heard of a blocker for the cash shop, but if you had it enabled earlier and were getting eggs back then, it probably isn't the reason you aren't getting eggs now. Maybe just try again tomorrow? (They might have secretly put a limit to the amount of eggs we can collect per day ninja not that I have heard of such a thing)

Beloved Lunatic

Lady Saxophone
Lain Julett
Lady Saxophone
Lain Julett
ono; I haven't heard of a blocker for the cash shop, but if you had it enabled earlier and were getting eggs back then, it probably isn't the reason you aren't getting eggs now. Maybe just try again tomorrow? (They might have secretly put a limit to the amount of eggs we can collect per day ninja not that I have heard of such a thing)

Nope, none of that....I kinda wondered if maybe there was a limit >.> I got 225 in two day, the bulk being yesterday...

Beloved Lunatic

Is there NO ONE else having this issue?

Saxy Coder

Lain Julett
o3o You have your Newsboy cap now, so doesn't that mean you reached 250? (Unless you bought it...?)
250 is the limit. You don't get any more after that.

Beloved Lunatic

Lady Saxophone
Lain Julett
o3o You have your Newsboy cap now, so doesn't that mean you reached 250? (Unless you bought it...?)

There's a 2nd achievement though, isn't there? Unless someone told me wrong, I only got one...

Saxy Coder

Lain Julett
Lady Saxophone
Lain Julett

There's a 2nd achievement though, isn't there? Unless someone told me wrong, I only got one...
Yes - there are two achievements >u< One for reaching 100 eggs and another for reaching 200 eggs.
If you haven't gotten those yet, it probably just the servers lagging - they often do that during events.
You should hopefully get the achievements within the next three days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff