Welcome to Gaia! ::

I spotted one of those ad grants: link
But when I went to my inventory I did not see it.

I clicked the ad again and it said this: link
But the free gift box is no where to be found.

I've seen these ad grants before and in those previous times I received a free gift box.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Bumping this up since its still happening.

For two days now I have clicked said grants and no box appeared in my inventory.

Divine Nymph

22,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I've been having same issue with those and "Item of the Day" links but Items of the Day just outright won't work. sad

Screenshot
Possibly there is a ticket to file for this?

Hoarding Hoarder

Exmailianix
I've been having same issue with those and "Item of the Day" links but Items of the Day just outright won't work. sad

Screenshot

I don't think they're supposed to be grants/ Just advertisements for their newest CS item. Aka, why it just takes you to the announcement.

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
blue angel 86

Did you check the special tab in your inventory? That is where the free gift shows up. I have a lot of items, so I had to go to the last page of the special tab to see it.

After reading your post I saw the free gift ad, clicked it, and got the free gift. Opened it up and got 10,000 gold. sad
Larkadroid

Did you check the special tab in your inventory? That is where the free gift shows up. I have a lot of items, so I had to go to the last page of the special tab to see it.

After reading your post I saw the free gift ad, clicked it, and got the free gift. Opened it up and got 10,000 gold. sad

Yes, i did.
At first i thought it would be delayed, but it's been a while :T

the first time i opened it i got 1 GC hahaha

Divine Alchemist

26,175 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
blue angel 86
Larkadroid

Yes, i did.
At first i thought it would be delayed, but it's been a while :T

the first time i opened it i got 1 GC hahaha

Hope you get the next one. The two boxes I found gave me a total of 30,000 gold. I'd rather find a pink link box!

Divine Nymph

22,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Bee Movie Suit
Exmailianix

Screenshot

I don't think they're supposed to be grants/ Just advertisements for their newest CS item. Aka, why it just takes you to the announcement.

I said they don't do anything at all. If I click nothing happens besides a reload of the main Gaia page.

Angelic Blob

Same thing happened to me. Apparently it states you already got the item so it won't grant.

Quote:
You have already been granted this item...
Free Gift Box
You received a free gift box
Go to your inventory

Nostalgic Elder

Bunai
Same thing happened to me. Apparently it states you already got the item so it won't grant.

Quote:
You have already been granted this item...
Free Gift Box
You received a free gift box
Go to your inventory
This is also happening to me. sad

Angelic Blob

It appears to be an epidemic. I thought it was a 'wait time' thing, similar to the cash offers, but I got an ad link today and no box.

If there are limits based on one account or IP, then this needs to be stated.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff