Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Do you have any idea what's wrong for me?

Yup. Sure do. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No clue.... Go ask Mr. Owl. 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
What's this? A poll? 0.85714285714286 85.7% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

After picking bugs dry for my first time, they haven't come back in almost four and a half days. All of my friends have cleaned their bugs dry, waited a day, and were able to catch them again. I'm missing out on valuable ink! I'd just like to be able to catch a bug or two again.
If anyone knows how to help me, I'd really appreciate it....
It happens sometimes when people go around and catch them all. Go to an area that doesn't have any vacancies...like where people usually wouldn't go. There'll probably be some there.

Edit: Yeah, I tried this method, and I caught like 6 bugs in two minutes. Just go where other people don't.
Stagansi Zanketsu
It happens sometimes when people go around and catch them all. Go to an area that doesn't have any vacancies...like where people usually wouldn't go. There'll probably be some there.

Edit: Yeah, I tried this method, and I caught like 6 bugs in two minutes. Just go where other people don't.

But I'm always in places where no one is. That works for garbage and flowers and stuff, but I'm saying I haven't seen a single bug in four days, populated area or non. I've even had people walking next to me who have had their bug catching moments, dry spells, and bug cathing moments again while they've walked with me. It's not merely that I can't find them. They're not there at all.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff