Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, yes, I know this might sound really stupid, along with annoying. But I do have a major concern.
Seeing that I'm not the best when it comes to computer usage, but since the new page layout requires Quicken for the banner at the top of the page which allows you to choose where you are(forums, games or map.)... I can't seem to veiw that... I do have Quicken installed, but with what I've mentioned along with every other movie that is Quicken based, won't let me view it... It just shows up as a broken filmstrip with the Quicken Q on it....
Help?
I believe it has to do with the browser version, my browser IE 5.01 doesn't show that menu bar either, Netscape 7.2 is showing it.
So they better have to make everything backwards compatible biggrin
I can see the banner just fine, but i think the banner might be adding to my problem.
The page loads like it show then teh banner flashes and "My gaia" , "communty" and "games" ALL disapper and crowd togather into a jumble of text over the "www.gaiaonlin.com"
Then i can't click on anything to get to where i want to go and because of this error, my computer screen with flash black then freeze.
IT'S SO ANNOYING! scream
I couldn't get to my own profile page until someone sent me a link to it.
I'm having a lot of problems. The page set up looks cool and all, but when I go to the stores(which is way confusing to me) It cuts off half of what I think the last row is of clothes and I can't see the items I'd might want to sell to the store like how it was under the store in the older set up. And where it says "post reply" on the bottom it says "post r". Somethings wrong and I don't know what or how to fix it. And its really slow.
Pain LeonHart
I'm having a lot of problems. The page set up looks cool and all, but when I go to the stores(which is way confusing to me) It cuts off half of what I think the last row is of clothes and I can't see the items I'd might want to sell to the store like how it was under the store in the older set up. And where it says "post reply" on the bottom it says "post r". Somethings wrong and I don't know what or how to fix it. And its really slow.
And I forgot to add that I don't have the store item list for my store to sell anything in my store. (if that made sence) neutral

4,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Where is the fishing store to buy the bait and rods at now?I can't find it. Can someone help me please. crying
NekoNekoChan
I can see the banner just fine, but i think the banner might be adding to my problem.
The page loads like it show then teh banner flashes and "My gaia" , "communty" and "games" ALL disapper and crowd togather into a jumble of text over the "www.gaiaonlin.com"
Then i can't click on anything to get to where i want to go and because of this error, my computer screen with flash black then freeze.
IT'S SO ANNOYING! scream
I couldn't get to my own profile page until someone sent me a link to it.

same here!!!! it's so annoying!!! i can only access forums...errr...i wish we had the old layout back...no offense to this one but it's causing us alot more trouble... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff