Welcome to Gaia! ::

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey, my boyfriend keeps trying to send me a request to live in my neighbourhood, and I'm not receiving them!

This happened a while back, and I've never gotten assistance with this issue before, now I've decided after some time to have him try again, hoping it had been fixed, no such luck sad What's the point of creating your own neighbourhood and having it set so people have to send you a request, if the people you want living there can't??

(This is for Towns 2 of course)

never mind, problem solved, found another thread with an answer thanks to SL33PY X3

Victorious Hunter

9,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
VAK-Shadow
Hey, my boyfriend keeps trying to send me a request to live in my neighbourhood, and I'm not receiving them!

This happened a while back, and I've never gotten assistance with this issue before, now I've decided after some time to have him try again, hoping it had been fixed, no such luck sad What's the point of creating your own neighbourhood and having it set so people have to send you a request, if the people you want living there can't??

(This is for Towns 2 of course)

never mind, problem solved, found another thread with an answer thanks to SL33PY X3

in case others are still looking for an answer and if my topic is the only one saying resolved for now, so here:

"go into towns 2 and pull up the smart phone (an icon on the bottom) and look for landlord options, you can accept from there
BUT... you must be the land lord to do this or it will not work ok"

answer courtesy of SL33PY X3 who responded in a different thread, since his answer helped, I figured I'd pass it along to others in my situation ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff