Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Smoker

My old account has been inactive due to me not being able to remember my pass word, I recently made another account (this account) and I am really avid about getting my old acount back. My ticket has been in the open status for a while now and I was wondering if you could quite possibly help me get this resolved, or atleast put me in the right direction. My ticket number is 5630-10417917 , Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.

From a fellow gaia enthusiast
-Benjamin
Inquiries like this are better suited to the Site Questions & Assistance forum.

HOWEVER..
a) both forums are primarily user-run, neither is a calling card for staff;
b) mods don't handle tickets;
c) like everybody else that has filed such a ticket, you'll just have to wait in the rather long/backlogged line - wait times are currently 6+ months at last report.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
ii poke smot
Account reactivation tickets are extremely backed up at this time, and most users are experiencing a wait time of 6 or more months before receiving a reply or change in ticket status. Unfortunately you will just have to be patient and wait your turn in line, since the tickets are handled in a "first come, first serve" fashion.

P.S. Contacting a Moderator about it will not help, since Mods do not have access to the Ticket System.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces