Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I tried to delete one item off of my wishlist. After it saved, I clicked the link to go back to my wishlist and everything was gone. I only checked the one box under the delete column.

Shameless Nerd

WyvernScale

It is an unfortunate glitch that has been affecting random users for nearly a year now. It usually happens after you edit your wishlist. There is no way to restore it. You can re-add everything but there is a chance it could happen again so I would suggest saving it to your computer, just in case.

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
Pink Peppercorn
WyvernScale

It is an unfortunate glitch that has been affecting random users for nearly a year now. It usually happens after you edit your wishlist. There is no way to restore it. You can re-add everything but there is a chance it could happen again so I would suggest saving it to your computer, just in case.

Alas. Thanks for that info.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
why don,t they just fix the glitch! that would be something! sweatdrop

Friendly Bunny

Queen-tintin

Because fixing a glitch isn't as easy as flipping a switch. I'm pretty sure they're aware of it, just finding the right code that's wonky isn't very easy.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Kazie-chan
Queen-tintin

Because fixing a glitch isn't as easy as flipping a switch. I'm pretty sure they're aware of it, just finding the right code that's wonky isn't very easy.

OK I see... redface

Questionable Lunatic

This information is nice to know... -sigh- there goes two years of hopes and dreams to rediscover and go through. -sigh-
Same thing just happened to me... *sigh*
..no way to restore it? Really??
Any news on that issue? ..anyone from Gaia staff..?

Shameless Nerd

Murasaki Juli

This forum is mainly user-run and devs rarely post here. One of them did say a few months ago that they were trying to figure out the cause of it but so far, there wasn't much else they could do about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff