Welcome to Gaia! ::

I CANT CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!!! I click on the signature button in the new profile page and nothing happens (I hate the new thing.) Please can you fix this or is modifying your signature unavailiable at the moment?
Don't spazz. Whatever problem you're having will be resolved soon.
Yeah I kinda noticed that part of it was down. Of course, it would have been nice to recieve a warning that my siggy was offenseive so I could take it down, however it was just simply blocked.

Well, as soon as I can get in to where they tell me to go, I'll change the puppy.

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Silly Monkeys
I CANT CHANGE MY SIGNATURE!!! I click on the signature button in the new profile page and nothing happens (I hate the new thing.) Please can you fix this or is modifying your signature unavailiable at the moment?

I'm having the same the same problem, went I click change signature it just comes up blank.
Here's an idea: change your signature in the already-existing, stable, perfectly-good, non-stuffing-up profile page.

Eventually it will work in the extended profiles. But until then, just use the signature box in your Edit Profile page.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
that's the thing, we can't get to the regular thing, it just automatically goes into the extended profile.
Shrimp_Man
that's the thing, we can't get to the regular thing, it just automatically goes into the extended profile.

I just noticed that. I didn't know it'd already passed beta.

This should be reported in the
Bug Reports and Technical Support Forum in Q&A. It will most likely be dealt with sooner: bug fixes, especially ones like these, are more urgent than additions.
how do u put a picture in it?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces