Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey,
I had a shirt that i bought in my inventory, and now all of a sudden, its gone! Can someone help me please?
I'm having the same problem. It's in my inventory. It's just not in the equippable items. Go look to see if it's in the 'my items' part.
i might be having the same/similar problem as well!

the socks sent from a friend as a gift, is opened and set to equip. but in the dress up page, its not in the inventory list nor is the avatar wearing the socks.??!
Thanks for posting everyone. I had no idea there were others with the same prob. Good luck to everyone.
Now I see my shirt in my stuff while Im shopping, but when I go to equip it, its not there!
I dont know how to contact a mod, otherwise I would. Thanks for posting.
Toshi Aoyama
I dont know how to contact a mod, otherwise I would. Thanks for posting.
I don't know how to either. That's why I was hoping someone would say they had done it... biggrin
Really, I was just hoping that a mod would read this thread and do something about our problems. If anyone knows how to contact a mod, please tell me how to, or contact them yourself. Thanks.

Aged Lunatic

This is a known problem, as someone has already stated to you, there is a glitch in which the shirt shows up in the 'My Items' page, but not the 'Equip/Dress Up' page, just be patient, there is no need to contact a moderator in things like this, as they are most likely already aware and the devs will resolve it as soon as they can ^_^
Ok, thanks alot for telling me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces