Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Smoker

4,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
My Old Account Lock Jaw Rms isnt banned but i forgot the password and someone broke the link between my account and my email so i cannot reset and there is some items i really want back from my which is katana x2 , trick or treat tote,lusty scoundrel,panda slippers please gaia please gaia administrators please send me a message in regards to me getting my items back even if i can put my current email on my account really want my stuff back thank you and have a nice day

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Lickz Bando
If it was banned because of justified reasons (aka you actually did things to break the ToS), you won't be getting your items back.
It's quite simple: You follow the rules: you get to keep your account. You break the rules: you lose your account and all of its worth.

Meanwhile, if the account was banned because someone hacked it and did something during that time which led to it being banned, you will need to file a Hacking Report.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Lickz Bando
If it was banned because of justified reasons (aka you actually did things to break the ToS), you won't be getting your items back.
It's quite simple: You follow the rules: you get to keep your account. You break the rules: you lose your account and all of its worth.

Meanwhile, if the account was banned because someone hacked it and did something during that time which led to it being banned, you will need to file a Hacking Report.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Actually she wasn't banned nor hacked. She forgot her password and she can't access her email to reset the password.

Lickz Bando

This isn't a bat-signal for anyone part of the Gaia staff, but what you can do is File a ticket:

Links to tickets through the Help Center:
**NOTE**: You may need to clear your browser's cache/cookies if the links don't work.
Also check out This staff update about the Help Center before you do so.
Ticket 1
Ticket 2
Ticket 3

Once you get to the ticket page (if the links work for you), choose the reasoning as "General Account Inquiry >>> Password Issues >>> Can't Access External Email Linked to Gaia Account".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff