Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
So my main account (`Rawrr) received a 6 month inactivity lock... While I was active on it. It happened August 9th and it's been a month since my ticket has been open. Is Gaia just messing with me?? I have no idea why they would do that. I've lost so many items since I can't re-gain access to my account. Anyone else have this happen to them? Or am I alone?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Sopiyu
It says your last login was in October of 2013, which was near to when the staff lowered the inactivity time from 5 months to 2 months (in November). Unfortunately, when the staff did this, a small bug happened which resulted quite a few other active Gaians getting locked out of their accounts... so your account was likely one of those.

Sadly there isn't much you can do besides wait in the long line of people who also want their accounts back.
The ticket queue is extremely backed up at the moment and most people are waiting an average of 6+ months before they get a reply.
P.S. Do not file multiple tickets. They are processed in a first come, first serve order, and you get thrown to the back of the waiting line with each new one you file.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Sopiyu
It says your last login was in October of 2013, which was near to when the staff lowered the inactivity time from 5 months to 2 months (in November). Unfortunately, when the staff did this, a small bug happened which resulted quite a few other active Gaians getting locked out of their accounts... so your account was likely one of those.

Sadly there isn't much you can do besides wait in the long line of people who also want their accounts back.
The ticket queue is extremely backed up at the moment and most people are waiting an average of 6+ months before they get a reply.
P.S. Do not file multiple tickets. They are processed in a first come, first serve order, and you get thrown to the back of the waiting line with each new one you file.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
If you look up the posts for `Rawrr, I've made several posts last month. That's the main reason why I'm confused as to why this happened.
Sopiyu
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Sopiyu

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
If you look up the posts for `Rawrr, I've made several posts last month. That's the main reason why I'm confused as to why this happened.

Assuming that this is the account in question, it says the last post was made in early October 2013..

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Sopiyu
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Sopiyu

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Assuming that this is the account in question, it says the last post was made in early October 2013..

Which is really weird because the topic was created in 2014
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I was on it days before the lock was implemented..

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I honestly don't know why it's not showing the posts I made prior to the lock. I'm 200% positive I was posting on forums and being active.

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
Also, if you notice that it says "Topic created 9/7/14" but if you click and go to the post, it was created in '08. I feel like something is wrong with the dating on the posts or something.
Sopiyu
Also, if you notice that it says "Topic created 9/7/14" but if you click and go to the post, it was created in '08. I feel like something is wrong with the dating on the posts or something.

It's been like that for ages, with just showing the date of the most recent post where it should logistically thinking be the date of creation

Fuzzy Seeker

If still having issues inquire below. Thank you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas