Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, so maybe that's not quite what's going on, but it's hard to sum up in a title. A while back I bought some red phat sneakers from the marketplace. I used the buy now feature, and off went my gold, but...my shoes seem to be "stuck". They show up in my inventory via "My Stuff", but they're not in the "shoes" category when I want to equip them. If I click on them, it does the usual "do you want to equip..." thing, but when I say yes, the shoes don't equip. Permit me to show you:

User Image
Here they are in my inventory, highlighted in blue.

User Image
I can click on them no problem from my inventory.

User Image
BUT! They don't equip, and as you can see, they're not in my shoes category. They're not in any other category either. I checked. sad

If anyone could help me with this, I would be SO grateful. heart
I'm pretty sure that is a male shoe. So that'd be why your female avatar can't equip them. 3nodding
ManlyAnimal
I'm pretty sure that is a male shoe. So that'd be why your female avatar can't equip them. 3nodding

No, I just checked the marketplace and they are actually female shoes.
[Yahiko]
ManlyAnimal

No, I just checked the marketplace and they are actually female shoes.

Argh. Apparently I'm an idiot and they ARE male. well, serves me right for not noticing the lacking "platform" part. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff