Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you know how to fix it?

yes(mod does it) 0.25 25.0% [ 5 ]
yes (tell me please how) 0.05 5.0% [ 1 ]
no (mod that doesn't know it) 0.15 15.0% [ 3 ]
no (a normal gaian) 0.55 55.0% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 20 ]

look i messed up i chose my home stye before i chose where i wanted to build it so now i can't make a home anymore gonk can anyone help me? gonk

Celebrating Gaian

PLEASE SOMEONE,ANYONE HELP ME!! I can't get into Towns! and I'm trying to look for vantacied place! I also did some thing made to my home before bringing it to towns! I find a glitch in towns,1.I can't enter it! 2. I found "Undiefind" spot! please!! CAN ANYONE FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!! stressed crying crying crying crying
First off, the town houses are full. You would need a building permit or what ever they call it before you could build one anyways. And I don't think you can find those anymore. I think they may be trying to expand the towns a little bit. This might be the reason for towns always being down. But there are no empty places to put a house. Sorry.

Celebrating Gaian

D3m0n1q_733rz
First off, the town houses are full. You would need a building permit or what ever they call it before you could build one anyways. And I don't think you can find those anymore. I think they may be trying to expand the towns a little bit. This might be the reason for towns always being down. But there are no empty places to put a house. Sorry.
Oh thank you!! I thought I lost it! I just recently got my home,I'm still looking for a place to put it...anyways,if they DO expain it,let me know by PMing me ok? wink I also a question that need to be Answered..When look on Zipcode,I saw two places with that said"Undeifend" wonder what that means.. stare
It means that you're probably using dial-up and there was a slight error loading your map. This really sucks because it does it when you're trying to save your bugs, flowers and trash causing an infinite loop and you to have to hit the refresh button and hope that your things were saved. But either way, it should let you go to those places still.

Celebrating Gaian

Thanks! I will wait up until they do have room>.<...and I did save my stuff before then! wink thanks! just PM me when they do!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff