Welcome to Gaia! ::

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
"Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!"

I have 100 heals and over 500 attacks but I do not have the 10 heals achievement and the 10 and 100 attack achievements.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn."

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bringing this back up

Fashionable Explorer

Me too... My kill count got reset to 0 and I hit 10 again and got my 10 kill achievement that way but am still missing my 10 attack achievement

Sexy Glitch

I'm missing all the event achievements applicable to me, including the team choosing achievement and beyond (up to 100 kills, etc)
I have 319 heals and 76 attacks yet I only have the novice striker achievement. Shouldn't I have something for the 100 heals and and 10 heals? Also the achievements didn't pop-up like usual. Had to go to my achievement page to check. Sure do miss the achievements in the corner instead of the sale sign.

Cluttered Bear

68,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
Genea
I'm missing all the event achievements applicable to me, including the team choosing achievement and beyond (up to 100 kills, etc)
It seems like you have all seven of them. These achievements are granted without notification.

Sexy Glitch

Klatt
Genea
It seems like you have all seven of them. These achievements are granted without notification.
Aha well whoops. I was expecting the notification. I didn't know they stopped doing that..?

Thanks. smile

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
I hope the achievements will be fixed soon. I'm still missing the "10 achievements" besides the kill one. sad

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
I've gotten all of my achievements except for the 10 attacks one. Just posting so maybe someone with power'll see and grant it to me.

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

I still dont have my 10 heals, my 10 attack, or 100 attack achievements.

Divine Soldier

17,775 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I got all my achievements except 1 which is the 10 heals. i have 100 heals but missing the 10 heals only.

Anxious Garbage

I'm missing my set achievements (trick or treating and advocate)

Noble Vampire

16,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: KO 200
IDS Wheatley
I'm missing my set achievements (trick or treating and advocate)

Having the same issue with the advocate one

Aged Genius

I've found that a lot of players saying they had not received achievements actually had, but the notification had not popped up.

Please check your achievements to make sure. If you are still missing them please file a ticket, and we will take care of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff