Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Gaia, you said Queens Shy Eyes is available for sale until July the 18th, it is July the 16th and they are already missing! What gives?

Sarcastic Friend

Yes Gaia please return them, I was going to purchase them as well! crying

Fashionable Gaian

10,375 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I need those eyes! Bring back to the shop, please!

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Keep your schedule straight, Gaia.
It's been missing for two days, and no one has bothered to read these threads to fix it.

Oh, and while you're at it... instead of finding new names for these gold gens you keep dishing out at us, why don't you fix the Inventory Arranger that is long overdue by now? Just a passing thought.

I created multiple threads about Queen's Shy Eyes in multiple places. My hope is they'll see it's missing from the cash shop when they remove it on the 18th, (the date it should be removed), and hopefully, they'll apologize for everyone's inconvenience, and retry Queen's Shy Eyes in the cash shop.

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Shy Eyes still missing.... bring it back already.
Could you guys actually get working instead of setting up all these automatic announcements?
Wellsey
My hope is they'll see it's missing from the cash shop when they remove it on the 18th.

My hope.

It wasn't fixed on the 18th.

Distinct Lunatic

Bumping, I really want them and 42 mil is way too expensive for my tastes, wanted to buy them with gcash.

Hopefully when they realise, they'll release them for 2 days since it was gone 2 days early. Why haven't they addressed the issue? I just hope they won't throw out something like "we meant to make it disappear on the 16th."

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Yea, it's too short of time.

Friendly Bunny

While this doesn't address the problem of it appearing in the shop, if anyone wanted to buy it you could always file a billing inquiry under 'contact us'. It'd be a good way to get in touch with the billing team and they may be able to grant the item and just take the cash out, I've heard of it happening before with other glitches.

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
I am kinda doubting that it would work. From my experience, the gaia workers don't read mails, or they do it hastily and badly so they dont care what you say.

I tried billing inquiry in contact us.

Quote:

Solved: (7/21/2014 1:18 PM PDT)
Thanks for writing. Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances the item had to be removed from the shop. We are not sure if/when it may return.

Unfortunately, I don't understand when it says it's solved, (if that means they answered my ticket), but I have a feeling they're not going to "grant the item" to anyone that filed a ticket about Queen's Shy Eyes. That probably only applies to people that spent their gaia cash (and I didn't receive the item)

Angelic Enchantress

22,000 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
Well that sucks a lot!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers