Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Misfit

I bought the August 2014 CI super bundle two days ago from the cash shop. When i opened it i did not receive my astra lavender mini angel wings. I have filed a ticket already but i really would like to know when I'll be seeing my item in my inventory. i don't want to end waiting months or even years to just get this resolved. I'm assuming this happened to someone else and really wish for this to be fixed soon.Solved!

Fashionable Misfit

Fashionable Misfit

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
La Skullette
This is mostly user-run forum, so we can't really give you any further help.
Filing a ticket for it was the proper thing to do. You can keep track of that ticket on your Tickets page or through your email.
Your Tickets Page can be accessed by clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page, then clicking the "My Tickets" tab at the top of that window.

If your ticket status is changed to "Closed", then it might be that you filed it under the wrong category. You will want to file a new one if that is the case ... most likely under the "Issues with Items/Gold" Sub-Topic or "Billing Inquiry" form. If the ticket is still listed as "Open" or "In Progress" though, you will want to just keep waiting.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces