Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Informer

11,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
i am missing gold ..just 20,000 .what should i do. i know i had it and i didnt use it either sad .please help crying
lovely chibi
i am missing gold ..just 20,000 .what should i do. i know i had it and i didnt use it either sad .please help crying

Im have the same issue stressed sold back a item got the money, played a game and money poofed. Cant find any help either sweatdrop

Friendly Bunny

Make sure you look through all your market transactions first, and make sure you wait about 24-48 hours. Then, if you're gold is still missing, you can file a missing gold/items ticket in the help center under 'contact us'.

Hilarious Informer

11,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Kazie-chan
Make sure you look through all your market transactions first, and make sure you wait about 24-48 hours. Then, if you're gold is still missing, you can file a missing gold/items ticket in the help center under 'contact us'.

thanks ..the gold was back to normal the next day after i posted this...so i dont have a problem..thx for replying mrgreen

Soldier

10,575 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
same here but I'm missing about 1,000,000+ as of yesterday. Nothing bought on market or anything else. Just - gone. Shortly after I sold several items on marketplace and even though they show as sold - no gold in my account from them. Filed a bug report but so far haven't heard anything.

I'm suddenly out - a heck of a lot of gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff