Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Firestarter

I had this same problem too. Spent my gold, and now I've saved up another million, but still nothing.

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
Yeah, doesn't look like they're in any hurry to finish it.

Quotable Conversationalist

So its not just me, good. I techincally got the achievement, it awarded the points but the icon is still in the progress status.

Well, actually, the points went to the top of the page, but if i go to the achievements page, its still shows less points

Star Lunatic

16,100 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
I'm having the same problem, the achievement animation happened but it said nothing but error, and it hasn't actually added it to my completed achievements. emotion_0A0

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've given up on them fixing it. If you get to 1 million enough times it'll eventually give it to you and you might get to keep it... Maybe, I dunno.
Ditto. Have friends with 5mil and still no achievement, been at a mil for over a month and still no achievement.

Got my Happy Birthday a day early, tho.

oh, and my garage (my car, /auto) isn't working either, works from my laptop but not my desktop.

argh.

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
More than 2 months later and I don't think the Dev's have even acknowledged there's a problem.

On the bright side, I no longer give a crap about Achievements thanks to this. Saves a lot of hassle during the events since I just go for the items now.

Fluffy Spirit

I just got this.
Screw infinite points!
I want the damn title!

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Dark Endeavor
I just got this.
Screw infinite points!
I want the damn title!

Good luck. Reported it 4 months ago, and not a single staff member has given a crap. Doubt it's going to get fixed any time soon.

Lonely Explorer

14,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
same here e.e

Sparkly Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ah, I didn't see this post at first and made a new report. It's sad to hear that this has gone on so long. sad

Sparkly Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
It's now been resolved for me. If anyone else reads this, it appears that it can be fixed if you just bring it to their attention, even if the underlying problem still exists. gaia_angelright

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sai Hinoki
It's now been resolved for me. If anyone else reads this, it appears that it can be fixed if you just bring it to their attention, even if the underlying problem still exists. gaia_angelright

That's what this topic was for. Funnily enough, I thought someone would read the Bug Report forum. Silly, I know.

How did you get their attention?~

Sparkly Phantom

9,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
zephryl
Sai Hinoki

That's what this topic was for. Funnily enough, I thought someone would read the Bug Report forum. Silly, I know.

How did you get their attention?~

It was either this thread or the one I created myself. Afterwards I had to leave and do some errands and when I came back, I immediately got the achievement. cat_ninja

Invisible Phantom

7,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Millionaire 200
Got my mil achievement a while ago and it has stayed. not terribly interested in the achievements anyways.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff