Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
So I got one million gold, patiently holding off buying an item I wanted until I had enough for the achievement, so when it popped up I was happy and immediately bought the item I'd been waiting for, bringing me back below 1 million gold...

A few days later I check my Achievements, to see which ones I still had left to get, and was very surprised to find that I didn't have Millionare...

Is it an achievement that you only get to keep while having over 1million gold? Or is it bugged and I'm gonna need to wait god knows how long until I have 1mil again?

Magical Pumpkin

Same has happened to me. Ive got the points but not the achievement.

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hrm... not sure if I even got the points, don't know how many I had before I got it...

Lightbringer

I have this same problem too. It popped up with a message saying I got the achievement, but it is still in the Achievements page. o no;;

Tricky Glitch

just had this problem >:/ wth

I lost money to get that achievement

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bump. Still haven't seen any word from the Mods about this sweatdrop

Unholy Prophet

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I've received the achievement multiple times, and it's given me the points for it more than once if I look on the main forum, but when I go to the achievement page it shows me as not having the achievement and less points.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anxious Fairy

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
i just got the achievement and then i waited an hour or so and spent my money....and now it says i don't have the achievement.....so now i have to wait until i get another mill T^T i wish they'd fix the glitch

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wish they'd acknowledge it's happening and they're working on it or something... Everytime I see a new "Dev Notice" I expect them to go "We're aware of the glitch with this achievement and are working on fixing it" but... nope.

So no idea if they even actually know :

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Got back up to 1mil, Got the achievement again.... Still don't have it...

Monster Huntress

I'm also having this issue. I just sold back an old coin worth 50k so that it would put me over a million gold and got the pop-up and the points added. When I check out what others I could work on getting, I saw millionaire still in with the available achievements.
I hope this is resolved relatively soon. The item I'm looking to buy is a bit over 900k so it would mean quite some time in getting back up to a million.

Malevolent Bloodsucker

13,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Same problem...
It just 'granted' a few minutes ago. I look on the achievements page and it's still there under available achievements.
Really annoying since it took me weeks to get to 1 mill...

edit: Just got it for real. Yay!

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Moth Tale
Same problem...
It just 'granted' a few minutes ago. I look on the achievements page and it's still there under available achievements.
Really annoying since it took me weeks to get to 1 mill...

edit: Just got it for real. Yay!

Grats. Mine still hasn't triggered... hurrah...

Deadly Phantom

11,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
I just had this same problem. Millionare achievement said I got it but I look at the achievements page and it says it's available. I've got a little over a million now I should have it...

Shy Sweetheart

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Well it's been almost a MONTH since I posted this, and there appears to have been zero action by Gaia... Awesome...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff